chapter 1

Okay so I am again here sitting in front of my huge LED television my dad gifted me last month, yes this is an advantage living far away from your home,you are missed, you get gifts but I wasn't that happy because this is the fifth time I've breaking up with same person.

I never knew my life would be so terrible being a one man woman.

"Although he was my boyfriend, but he should realise his mistake this time"  I sighed eating another fist of popcorns from my favorite popcorn tub and watch' fault in our stars' yes theseee movies, they make me feel love is real.

I forgot my drink in the kitchen and I had no one to help as my roomie was out for her project, she is a nerd but she's very sweet and helps me in my assignments.
But I couldn't move from my bean bag because I was digged into it, too deep.

I had tissues all over my lap, yes you guess right. I cry too much while watching movies, so when I slightly realised that maybe I was wrong I saw hazel crying because she was going to lose gus, ohhh!  Maybe I'm wrong, I can't loose him..

(zzz) my phone vibrated,

I had a feeling that it's zayn's text, my boyfriend, yes I know you're thinking why zayn, but maybe that's a huge reason I chose him. Because I am a directioner.

As a thought it could be a sorry text or I still love you text, but no..  My life is not like a movie. It was my room mate Jane.
"should I get you something to eat?" after reading her text I got so emotional, yes because food is life so I texted her to bring nuggets for me.

And a smiley, because I can't control my feelings. So..  the movie ended and there was a knock at my door, I knew it was Jane, the door was away from the room,

the bell was buzzing like its the world ending .

" just a second " I said.

I was wearing a blue oversized tee shirt with one direction printed over it, zayn gave it to me when we broke up for the second time, I had a messy bun and my eyes were swollen as I cried too hard.

As I opened the door, it was zayn, ommmgg, why? I never like to show him myself so dull and emotional.

He waved his hand and said, " hey ".

His eyes scanned me up to down. Of course I look like I've lost my phone in a sea or something, yaa I'm dramatic, because let me introduce I'm a writer. Because I wasn't good at studying nor heighted to be a model or air hostess.

I didn't respond him for a minute, he waved his hand again, " he-hey " I stammered.

He knew I stammered only when I was nervous, confused or both.

" so you're calling me in? " he smiled.

" of course " I smirked, where are my manners.

" so, you were crying, for me? He winked.

" No!  I was watching a movie " I rolled my eyes off as if I don't care about him.

The room was silent until the door bell rings..