Manly Man!

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

While the Heart Pirates were slowly coming to terms with Shiki's age, most of the Heart Pirates left the gallery to continue working, pondering how it was possible she was 24. 

Jambarl went back to his duties in the Control Room while Skiki walked up to the kitchen window counter where Ren served her steak with a side of steamed vegetables.

"So you're really 24?" Ren asked with a skeptical look, handing her plate, along with a knife and fork.

Shiki nodded, staring right at his ocean blue eyes while taking her meal in her hands and walking away, but not before giving his eyes one last glance.

She settled down next to Bepo, staring at the steaming piece of meat in front of her.

The smell was mouth-watering with its glossy complexion and the drizzled gravy sauce. Cutting up her steak, Shiki could feel a few pairs of eyes on her, she looked up to see the failed copy of the headless horseman glaring at her but did nothing about her, not wanting to anger his Captain. She turned her head to see Law was staring at her. Not interested, she turn to the final pairs of eyes and saw black beady eyes staring at her food.

Looking back down at her steak, she stab one of her pieces and held it up to the bear.

Bepo looked at the offered piece of meat, ears perked up in delight as he leaned forward to eat, until,

"Shiki-ya." Law's stern voice warned Shiki to eat all her food. He wasn't going to have her feed his first mate when she was underweight.

Bepo apologized in a depressed manner, hanging his head down.

Shiki frowned and retracted her arm, taking a bite and slowly chewed on it. Once she was done with the piece, she started on her steamed vegetables, eating at a normal pace. 

Seeing her eat, Law stood up and went to refill his coffee.

And once when Law was out of sight, Shiki began to feed Bepo as much meat as she could before Law came back, to which Bepo happily went along with. Sensing his presence about to walk out of the kitchen, Shiki stopped what she was doing and ate the last piece of steak.

When Law walked out into the gallery, he saw Shiki take her last bite. He narrowed his eyes at her, watching her and Bepo sitting there, looking all innocent, the latter not so much as the bear looked like he was sweating out of guilt.

Law went up to the kitchen counter and ordered Ren to whip up another serving.

"Here you are, Captain." an upbeat response.

Law nodded in thanks without looking at him, grabbed the plate and placed it in front of Shiki.

"I already ate." she frowned.

"Don't you remember what I said at your physical? You'll be eating more than usual to get your body weight right." a dark grin settled on his face, "And since you finished so fast, you must be hungry, Shiki-ya." he stretched her name out. 

Shiki stared at Law, her frown deepening even more. The level of liking him as a person dropped down again. 

Law was seriously losing brownie points with her.

She reluctantly began her second serving with Law watching her like a hawk, making sure she ate every bite. 

Watching from a fair distance in the kitchen, Ren couldn't help but laugh under his breath at the sight of what appears to look like a mother telling her child to eat all her veg-er meat.