~Epilogue~

Sorry for the delay! I know you guys have been waiting for this since so long!

So finally here is the epilogue! Hope you all like it!!

And yes a final request to all the silent readers plz vote and comment!! Plz.... Coz I really wanna know if this is a good ending or not!

Avoid the typos!

Enjoy!😚
————————————

~8 years later~

-•Sona•-
I waked up and was surprised to see the whole room decorated with flowers and candles! It was so beautiful! And it became more beautiful when I saw the sight in front of me! Dev and Soha, my eight years old daughter both of them standing together holding a big board! In which it was written "Happy Anniversary"! Unknowingly I smiled reading the sentence! 8 years of our happy family! How amazing journey!! And soha was the biggest happiness for us in this journey!

My chains of thought was broken, when they both screamed "Happy Anniversary". Soha came to me and hugged me! I kissed her forehead .

I: Thank you Beta!

Soha: Welcome Mamma!

While Dev came and sat next to me!

Dev: Happy Anniversary love!

I: happy anniversary!!

And he handed me a box! I opened it, and there was a ring! But I felt bad coz I didn't have anything to give him!

I: I'm sorry Dev mere pas koi gift nahi hai tumhe dene ke liye....

Dev: it's okay Sonakshi, Tum tasty sa food banaogi wohi kafi hoga! Hai na soha?

Soha: hmm! Yummy food!!

I smiled!

I: ok toh mai jaldi de nashta bana de ta hoon...

Soha: Han!! Bohot bhuk lagi hai!

She said cutely.

I got fresh-n-up, and went to the kitchen!

But was totally shocked to see that everything was already severed!

"Surprise!" They both say it out loud, and made me scared!

I: yeh sab Kaya hai?!

Soha: mamma mai ne aur papa ne socha ki hum tumhari thodi help kar dete hai... Toh humney yeh sab bana dia....

I: accha?!

Dev: hmm, aur bohot mehnat se banaya hai....

Soha: aur humne apka favourite 'roshgolla' bhi banaya hai!

I: aww... That's so sweet beta, thank you so much!

Dev: aur mujhe Kuch bhi nahi?!

I: thank you Dev!

And I hugged both of them!

I felt so good that I've a family that really cares about me, and loves me a lot.

***********************
After having breakfast I went and sit down to watch TV. When Sohana came running to me...

Soha: Mom hum dadi k ghar kab jayenge?

I: Aj sham ko hi! Waha ja kar hum khub maze karenge!