Intezar •4•

Hey guys! The first chapter of the new year 2017....

So with out any delay lets get started...

Enjoy!😘

I started crying even more. I couldn't just control my tears. I was getting even more hurt by remembering all those memories.... They were making me even more weak.

Dev kaha Ho ap? Plz come back!

I heard a knock on the door.

I wiped my tears and try to become normal.

I opened the door and my Mother was standing there.

I: kaya hua Ma?!

Asha: Woh beta mai yeh puchney ai thi ki tu aj Ishwar ji ke ghar nahi janey wali kaya?

Oh! I totally forgot...

I: oh ha... Mai bhul gayi thi...

I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the house . Sat on auto and started for Dixit mansion...

It's my daily routine to go to Dixit mansion and have a little talk with Neha, Ria and Nikki and take care of Ma. They are also lonely without Dev and I know Ma bhi bohot tuti hui hai but she doesn't shows..

As soon as I reached, I paid the bill and rushed into the house. Where 4 of them were sitting in the living and enjoying some TV shows...

They were laughing as they were watching a comedy show.

I smiled seeing them giggling. I wish Dev was here too. To watch there cute giggles. I know if he was here , then he would also join them and would have been laughed so much nah! That he would have a stomach ache.

I came out of my imagination land to the reality and went towards them...

I: sorry I'm late!

I said and hold my ears.

Ishwari: Arey Sona agayi beta?! Betho...

Nikki: no need to be sorry di! Betho...

I settled next to Nikki. And joined them watching the comedy show which actually very funny.

Just then the telephone rang. I picked it up...

I: hello! Sonakshi here...

No answer!

I: hello! Sona here... Who do u want to talk?

No answer!

I: hello!? Hello? Kuch toh boliye...

This kinds of blank call come like in each month...  Sometimes I feel like the person on the other side is Dev but never took his name... But this time I'm gonna say...

I: hello, is it Dev?

And the phone immediately got disconnected. And now I think it was Dev. I need to find out.

I called Dada. He works in a mobile company he might be able to track the number from which I got the call...

I: Dada, can u track the number from which the we got the last call on the landline phone.

Sohrab: okay I will text u the location.

In this past years I've become a detective. Yarr kitna kuch Kia Dev ka pata laga ney k liye... So I have become a detective.

I sat down and waited for Dada's text. As soon as I get the location I started for that place.

_________________
So guys here is it, the fourth chapter hope u guys enjoyed...

Votes and comments plz...

Keep support and reading. Stay tuned😉

Love
Humayra 😇