Intezar•9•

Sorry for being late!
Plz avoid any typos!!
Do vote and comment...

Enjoy....!😘

After finishing the dinner I went to the garden...

After so many days I'm here...! I just want to refresh those memories, which are attached with this place! Some good memories and some bad ones too...

I sat on the swing...
Closed my eyes... And started riding.

Someone came and stopped the swing. Sat next to me and kissed my forehead....

I opened my eyes...

Sona: akele akele jhula jhul rahe Ho? Mujhey chorkar?! That's not fair! I also want to enjoy!

I: okay sit, mai piche de dhakka deta hu...

She hold my hand...

Sona: let's ride together!

I: as you say...!

I closed my eyes and started riding. She placed her head on my shoulder and held my arm...

(Background music: Sawali si Raat!)

The cold breeze touched our face and gave relief.

Having Sonakshi next to me after so long time made me feel great. In this two long year I missed her a lot....

I felt that I was the most happiest person....
I have all I want, three amazing sisters! Sonakshi who is a supporting and loving partner.... Soon to be life partner.... And last but not least my beloved mother....

I have all that I want... Now only happiness in my life....

•Sona•
I went to Dev and saw him ridding the swing... Seeing him tensions free,Just enjoying, was the best moment!!

Soon I also joined...

Dev is the only one who gives me relief! Jitni bhi tension Ho agar Dev ko dekhu toh sab thik Ho jata hai.... I became happy... He completes my life.... He is the only for me.... I love him and trust him....

The swing ride was quite and calm but still beautiful for me....

I: Dev...

Dev: hmm?

I: I should leave now!

Dev: kuch der aur ruk jao....

I: Dev! Ghar mai sab wait kar rahe honge mera....

Dev: toh...?!

I: toh.....?! My family is waiting for I need to be with them...

Dev: and me?!

I: tumahare sath toh mai humesha hoon... Tumhare dil mai...

Dev: achha?!

I: okay now bye...

I stood up and started leaving when he held my hand....

I turned around...

I: ab Kaya hua?!

Dev: kuch nahi...

I:kuch nahi toh mera hat to choro!

Dev: mat jao na....

I: Dev I promise ki mai kal pura deen tumhare stah rahungi....! But now I have to go.... Bye...

I waved and smiled. He also smiled and waved...!

_________________
So guys! Enjoyed it? I know I'm late .... And I'm very sorry for that! But this days I'm really busy! I can't help it! So bare with me...!

And also sorry because this one is quite short too...

And I'm really happy that you guys love this story so much..! But here the fact that it is gonna be ending soon... But if you guys want I can extend the story....

So it's totally up to you guys! Do you want me to extend or just end it?!

Do tell me in the comments below! I really wanna what do you guys want and also let me know did you guys enjoy the chapter or not!!

Love❤️
Humayra