Tear In My Heart

Lora's POV

The clock struck midnight, marking the start of Halloween, making everyone cheer and clink their drinks.

I was at a house party, and boy was it packed. It was actually my cousin's 'breaking the house' party as she just recently moved in.

I decided to go out for a breath of fresh air, cutting through the crowd of people to get to the garden, and sat down by the pool, dipping my feet in.

The party was in full swing from 7pm last night until the early hours of the morning next day.

I didn't drink much. Maybe one or two shots of tequila, then swapped onto rum and cola. I looked around at everyone around me and smiled. I liked parties, especially house ones. In clubs you get the perverts staring at you, waiting to make their move on you, and to be honest it grossed me out.

At house parties everyone wanted to be your friend. And I liked that, seeing as I had a huge following on Facebook and YouTube.

On YouTube I just did makeup tutorials, but on Facebook it was pictures of me modelling clothing for clothing brands like Bat Royalty or Killstar.

I looked up as I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I swear I saw a pair of red eyes in the bushes.

Suddenly the entire house's power went out, music got cut off and everyone started panicking.

All of a sudden a body dropped into the pool, turning it crimson red with blood.

It was my cousin.

And she was dead.