School lockers and big shockers (1)

Hi Kyoko
I woke up to another boring school day, god I
fucking hate school.

I got up and got dressed, I chucked on a black mini skirt with red and yellow flowers embroidered on it, with a red crop top and black heels. Once I was dressed I grabbed an apple and my car keys and headed for the door, my cream Mini Cooper waiting for me in the drive.

20 minutes later I arrived at the school parking lot where I was greeted by my bestest, bitchest friend, Indie.

"Hey Jordan!, you missed the party of the year last night, I can't believe you didn't come, bitch"

I hated parties always did, it cost to much to get me drunk, and Indie always ends up leaving me to go sleep with some guy.

"You know I hate parties, plus you would have left me anyway and I had to studies for Miss Lawson's test"

"I wouldn't have left you, and didn't you hear Miss Lawson was in a car accident last night, she is in a really bad way" she said with a little sadness in her eyes.
I loved Miss Lawson as a teacher she was great the only reason I liked legal studies. I hope she is alright.

"Oh, that's terrible, who is the new teacher then, I hope it's not Mr Duroy, he is a fucking asshole."

We were interrupted by the bell, i had legal studies first, but Indie had science, I hugged her goodbye and made my way to, Block B room 25, I was late by 5 minutes, fuck!

I slowly knocked on the door, and waited; what a good first impression being late is. The door opened to reveal the sexiest man I have ever met, he had gorgeous dark brown hair with eyes to match, he was about 6'2 so I looked up to him.

I must have been staring to long caused he cleared his throat and said " Are you just going to stand here all day, or are we actually going
to be able to get on with my lesson?"