"Boobs?"

Michael's POV

So, lemme tell you guys something. Right now, me and the boys are in the cafeteria or canteen or whatever you call it. Probably right now Calum is on his phone, probably still trying to call Vanessa or whatever her name was, and then there's Ashton looking at fans' post and giggle like a girl and Luke who is on his phone too, but he looks extremely annoyed, probably he's on fight with his girlfriend, again. And there's me who shove a slices of pizza. Michael wants another slice, heheheh.

While I was looking around I saw someone familiar entering this cafeteria. Is that Dani? What is she doing here? If she is here, does that mean Mae came to this school too? Well, who knows that will happen. But if she is school here, then why am I never saw her before?

"DAN-" I was cut by my own cough, dammit you pizza, how can you betray me. Everyone literally looking at me right now. And Dani walk toward me.

"Michael? Why are you here? Oh right, yesterday you said Luke was move to your school, and that's mean you are in my school too, ah stupid Dani." She ask and end up muttering to herself. But what she said is actually make sense, stupid Michael.

"Where's Mae?" I asked, sheeeet Michael why did you ask about her.

"Are you into Mae now?" She said wiggle her eyebrow. Man, she remind me of Luke.

"I was just wondering tho." I lied. Nice cover, Michael.

"She's in her class, her stomach is hurt, you know, girls thing." She said and walk away.

"What do you mean by 'girls thing' ?" I asked while following her.

"Ask your sister." She said while buying a bottle of water.

"I don't have one." I answered.

"Ask you mother then." She said and walk toward the exit.

"Can I come too? I'll bring my pizza." I said and pointing to the untouched box of pizza.

"Do whatever you want." She said. So I'll take my pizza and follow her. Sooo, Luke is in the same class as Mae, I thought to my self as I enter Mae's class.

"Hoe, you have a guest." She said to Mae and throw the bottle to her. Mae lift up her head and catch the bottle, and then drink the water and almost spilled the water when her eyes saw me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She seems surprise tho.

"Do you want pizza?" I innocently offer her and ignore her question.

"Who can deny pizza?" She said and take a slices of pizza. But her face doesn't seems enjoy the pizza. Is that pizza doesn't taste good? But it is in my tongue tho.

"Is that taste weird or something?" I asked and sit on the table beside her while take another slice of pizza.

"No, it's just, girls thing you know." She answer.

"Stop with the 'girls thing you know'. Fuck this, I don't know and what the fuck is 'girls thing' ?" I'm upset, what does that mean? I exit the room and comeback to cafeteria. Maybe I should ask Calum, he has a sister right?

"CALUM FUCKING HOOD!" I yell.

"The fuck Michael? Lower your voice." Calum said and lift his head from his phone. While Ashton said.

"Hey, don't swear!"

"I'm punk rock, I can do what I want." I simply reply. "Calum, I have a question." I said in serious tone.