"I'm here alone inside of this broken home."

Mae's POV

"I'm not lying and I never did! You told me I'm your bestfriend and here you are won't even trus me!" I said trough my gritted teeth.

"Then what is this?" Dani said in serious tone as she pull my jacket sleeve up to see scar on my arm.

"I didn't do it." I said truthfully.

"Then who? Who else would to this to you? Why don't you tell me?" She asked.

"You know exactly who did these to me. Because it doesn't matter, it's not like it's the first time these things happen to me." I said.

"Yes for you, but not for me. This is really important to me. I feel like such a failure. I'm such a bad friend. Mae, that's it. You move out from that place from today. Don't go there anymore. Stay at my place." She said.

"Dani, you don't have to do this." I said.

"Mae, can't you just accept my kindness for once? I'm trying to be kind you hoe." She said and flicked my forehead.

"That won't work." I said.

"Stop make everything difficult." She said.

"She won't let me go easily. She'll gonna find me, and she gonna drag me into that hell again." I said.

"But, Mae-"

"No problem, I got this." I reassuring her.

"Fine. Next time I'll make sure you will leave that place. Now let's put this bandage on your scar." She said. "Wait, this bandage color is black, how can he find this? Shit, this looked so cool, do you think I should use one on my face so it will look cooler?" She added.

"What the fuck Dan?" I chuckle at her word. She know exactly how to brighten my day. Thanks fam.

+

I go upstair to my room. Opened the door and close it behind me. Sit on the edge of the bed. Sigh, what have I done until my life is this miserable? Geez. I took a frame on my night table beside my bed and take a look at it. Used to be a perfect family. Used to. Before she came. Yeah, that bitch down stair. You know exactly what I'm talking about.My mom and dad divorced because my dad cheating on her.

I have one older brother actually, but let's not talk about him. And here I am, live with my dad and suffering from all this abusive shit that bitch done to me. To be fucking honest, I really want to leave this house, I want to go to my mom place and just stay there. But the problem is, I don't even know where my mom live, and she didn't even pick up any of my call or reply any of my text. So I stop hoping for her to save me.

I brush the frame with my thumb as my tear rolling down to my cheek.

I miss dad.

I miss mom.

I miss Matt.

I miss the old Matt.

I miss family.

I miss home.

I miss all of those.

Can't we just turn back time? Where everything is fine. There's no sounds of glass scattered, there's no sounds of yell from my parents, there's no sounds of things thrown to each other, everythings was fine back there. What have I done until everything I have gone just in a second? What have I done until I have feel all this feeling? The feeling that drown me. Anxious. Loneliness. Lost. Why am I such a loser? I can't even separate my parents when they had a fight back there. All I do is cry in my room without a voice. If only I have the courage to tell them how I feel, there's maybe a chance they're not splitting like this. But I'm just a coward in the end. And I only can said this in my mind. Because I'm such a loser right? I even feel sorry for my self.

Can somebody hear I'm screaming for help? Can somebody hear I'm crying out all of this pain? Can somebody see me suffering from all this pain? Can somebody see me drowning from my own fault? Can somebody feel my loneliness? Can somebody feel my anxious?

I stayed silent for awhile. And start laughing when I realize something. I'm so pathetic, didn't I? I have no one. There's no reason for me to stay alive. My mom and brother even never try to looking for me. Or checking me. I'm still breathing, but why it feel like I already dead? This isn't me. I was died a long time ago, Mae that I know isn't like this. My soul already died right on my parents' first fight.

I took out my phone and start listening to song to get rid of this deep thought. Took of my shoes and walk to the bathroom. I saw my self in a mirror. No, I saw a teenage girl my age who is suffering and screaming for help, she had a puffy eyes and red eyes. Her gaze showed her sad and loneliness. All she want is home. A place where you feel loved and cared. A place where you feel comfortable and protected. A place where a family live happily.

There you go. Even music can't help me. Those thought is literally killing me. I washed my face and get out of the bathroom and put my shoes back on. I get my bike and ride it down to a park near my house.

Maybe I just need some fresh air. I thought to my self as I sit on one of the bench here. The weather isn't really sunny or windy either. It's just a bit cloudy. I sat there and looking around. Couple, couple, couple. And my eyes stop at a beatiful family. Tears start to rolling down my cheek. Again. I cried for the second time.

"I'm here alone inside of this broken home."

And the song played on my phone is really didn't help at all. I quickly change the song and start to humming the lyrics.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about this stupid little things."

I guess this one suited more. If only I had amnesia and forget about all this pain. I wish tho. I keep humming the lyrics until I feel someone took one of my headset and sit beside me. I turn around just to find him sitting beside me with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know you actually listen to my music. Aren't they great?" He wiggle his eyebrows.

"Who the fuck allowed you to took my headset from my ear." I said as I took back my headset.

"Oh come one, don't change the topic. Just admit it." He said and chuchkle.

"I didn't change the topic, and I never said these songs are bad." I said. Do you know who was him? I bet you did. Michael. Yes, as in Michael Gordon Clifford.

"I know right, my songs are so fucking awesome." He said. "Didn't you want to take a picture with me or get my signature?" He added.

"Why would I? I'm not a big fans or something." I shrugged.

"Pfft, don't lie. How could you reject a hottie who is sitting next to you?" He smirk.

"I guess I just did." I smirk.

"Ck, playing hard to get, huh?" He muttered to him self. Well, I heard it tho. Geez, such a kid.

"Why? You don't like it? Then get lost." I said and stood up.

"Who said I don't like it?" He said walking beside me.

"I just said." I said.

"Oh seriously? Hey, ice cream store!" He squeal like a little kid and drag me to that store. Oh boy.

To Be Continued.

Word count : 1299.