Chapter 1

Wednesday, March 1st

Michele Carol Nelson is a wonderful girl. She's beautiful inside and out. She loves her friends and family. To anyone's surprise, she doesn't really have a crush or a boyfriend yet. There's one big reason why, she wants to focus on her education at the moment. She's also not 16 yet, so she can't go on dates with guys until the 11th of March.

Though she wasn't the type of always thinking she was beautiful. She never cared if she was single or whatever. It was something she never focused on.

Some people might think she was crazy. But she never minded others opinions about her. She kept going through life like there was no tomorrow.

One of the most things she says is, "Life's too short to be sad." It's what she always lives by.

There's something else that's different about her than some other people, she's an LDS or Mormon as some people call it. She lives it. She loves it, and she'll never want to be anyone else but herself.

Some people that Mormons are strange, weird, and other things. But in reality, she's just a normal person just like everyone else. She's not perfect. Not even close. She makes mistakes just like everyone else.

Today is March 1st, which is a Wednesday. I happily went to school on a B day of school. So I had my 5-8th classes today.

Here are all the classes I take:
1. Symphonic Band (I play the flute.)
2. Japanese 1
3. Math
4. Seminary
5. Choir
6. World Civics
7. Wind On Ensemble (I play the clarinet and tener saxophone. First year on the Saxophone.)
8. Languages Arts

Today was going by slowly though. I wished in my mind that the day would go faster.

I smiled to myself as it did. I thought smiling, Thank you Jesus and Heavenly Father for helping me get through today.

After school was over, I went home and saw my happy mother.

"How was your day sweetie?" She asked smiling.

I returned the smile, "It was great, just slow."

My mom smiled, "Luckily it wasn't bad."

I nodded, chuckling softly, "Ya. True."