Chapter 3- Fun Time At Lunch

Flash- *shocked* Twilight?

Twilight- *blushing* *nervously smiles* We...always...in...predicament...

Flash- *stands her up* What are you doing here?

Twilight- *rubs neck* *looks back at the others* *looks at him* I wanted to learn more at Canterlot High so I've decided to spend the week in this world learning...*smiles*

Lyra- *comes in between them* Wait you never said you were staying for a week!!! *excited*

Twilight- *smiles* Yeah just me and- *eyes shrink in shock as she realizes her backpack has been closed the entire time* *hurriedly takes it off and opens it*

Spike- *leaps out* *breathing heavily* *eyes are shrunken* *glares at Twilight* Don't...ever...leave...*huffs*...me....in....that...bag......like...that...again... *calms down* *shakes himself off* Phew...*sees everyone look at him* ....Does anyone have some water...? *cocks his head*

Octavia/Lyra/Flash/Photo/Bon Bon/Vinyl/ Twilight- *looks at each other* *smiles calmly at Spike*

*at the lunch tables Octavia,Vinyl,Photo,Lyra, and Bon Bon, and Twilight are sitting at a table*

*Spike has a bowl and is lapping water from the bowl*

Twilight- *pets him* *giggles*

Octavia- *looks at Twilight* So your really staying for the whole week? *excited*

Twilight- *nods* And speaking of that...how many groups are there here?

Lyra- Oh there's six groups you can be in...you got the rockers...

Bon Bon- The Athletes

Octavia- The Fashionistas

Photo- The Eco Kids

Vinyl- *points to the Techies*

Octavia- But because of you Canterlot High has been more diverse but every group still has clubs...why?

Twilight- Well..I was thinking that each day that I'm here I can try out the different clubs each day...to get a feel of everything...can you guys help me out

Lyra- Of course!!!

Twilight- Thanks guys I really appreciate it...

*the girls continue to talk as a girl comes behind Twilight*

Voice- Um...your in MY seat...*crosses arms*

Twilight- *recognizes the voice instantly* *sighs* Trixie...there are other seats at the table *points to a seat next to Photo*

Trixie- *snarky* Yes...BUT The Great and Powerful Trixie ALWAYS sits here...so you have to move...*scoffs* Unless you have an issue with it Princess... *smirks with pride*

*everyone stops what they're doing and watches*

Twilight- *sighs* *looks at around and sees everyone staring at them* (Great...)

Trixie- *smug* Well princess am I going to sit in my seat or not...

Lyra- *deadpan* Trixie...it's a seat...just sit next to Photo..

Photo- Darlink this is honestly nothing to fight over...Lyra iz right just zit next to me...

Octavia- Yes your being exaggerative again and causing a scene...*deadpan*

Bon Bon- Again...*rolls eyes*

Vinyl- *listening to her music and nodding*

Trixie- *sees everyone staring* *scoffs* Fine... *flips her hair but it hits Twilight in the back of the head* *smirks mischievously* *sits down* *innocent smile*