Request for NashGrierGirl89

Trinity p.o.v
So I was hanging out with my step brother Nate at the studios but I got tired and decided to go home.I went home and ate dinner and sat down and watched tv when I heard a knock on the door.I went to go open it and I saw Nash and he looked mad."hey babe what's wrong"I said "don't hey babe me why are are cheating on me with Hayes my little brother"he yelled.I got scared to even say a word but I finally spoke and said "I would never cheat on you Nash especially with Hayes you know me and him are like siblings"I yelled at him "oh really that's funny then what's this"He shoved his phone into my face and I saw a picture of me and Hayes kissing but it was clearly photoshop."Nash I think that you might have a problem or you ducked blind because it is clearly photoshop"I yelled."oh shut up I know how close you and Hayes are and there Even fans shipping you and Hayes and I know what photoshop looks like so don't say that I have problems"he yelled even louder.We were yelling at each others faces when I heard the door open revealing a very angry Nate "who the hell do you think you are Grier for yelling at my sister"he yelled "she not you actual sister Nate she's your stepsister and she is a slu-before he could finish his sentence,Nate threw a punch at his  jaw.They both started fighting,Throwing punches and kicks at each other until I came in and yelled "stop".They both stop and looked at me,Nate looked at me with protected eyes and Nash looked at me with hatred,sadness,and guilt."just stop guys fighting is not going help"I said.Nate just nodded and Nash rolled his eyes."thank you Nate for protecting me and Nash me and you are over,how dare you accuse of me of cheating on you"I yelled with anger to Nash.Nash just look at me with disbelief and mumbled "whatever"and he was out the house.I went up and hugged Nate really tight."thank you for protecting big bro I love you even if your not my real brother I still love as one"I said in tears"I love you too sis even though we have two different parents you will always be my little sister"he said.

Well I hope you like it this is like my second imagine with Nash get beat up😂There will be a part 2 because I feel like there has to be a little more writing for this imagine😂So that might be up later or tomorrow.

Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:Jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003