#52: Breaking Up With Him

Harry:

Your constant fights with Harry, had grown old. Bickering without ease and screaming until neither of you had a voice to use. You'd finally packed your bag and we're set on leaving, but Harry wasn't going to let you. Not without a fight.

"Y/N, please don't leave me!" He screamed.

"I've tried Harold! I really have, but I just can't do this anymore." You said frustrated.

"I can make this better, love. I swear." He pleaded."

"What would make this time any different?" You said angrily.

You placed my bags down on the hardwood floor and grabbed your coat. As you did the buttons, the more visually upset Harry became. Reaching the final button, you could see that he was fighting back tears.

In a broken, British accent he said "Please.....I love you."

"I love you too Harry, but I'm not sticking around for this bullshit anymore." You sighed.

"Has it really been that awful for you?" He asked quietly, staring off into space.

You looked down at your toes and grimly nodded. You thought that it would just be easier for him to hear that. It was never all bad. You had a million fantastic memories with him, but the negative outweighed the positive.

"The pressure of being 'Harry Styles Girlfriend' are not what I imagined this relationship to be. I'm sorry Harold." You whispered, picking up your bags and walking out the door.

Liam:

"Babe, I'm so, so sorry." He cried.

Liam kneeled in down in front of you. You were a wreck, you'd been crying from the moment he told you he cheated. You couldn't even look at him, without a look of sheer disgust.

"Like you should be." You snapped.

"Y/N, I was drunk, please forgive me." He pleaded.

"Does that make it any better?!" You asked.

"Babe, I-I know that you can't forgive me for something like this but, please. I can't imagine my life without you." Liam said placing his head into the couch cushion next to yours.

He sobbed quietly, trying to hold as much as it back as he could. His body shook, and the muscles in his shoulders contracting.

"What does this mean for us, y/n?" He whispered, turning his head towards you.

"....I think we need to take a break." You said with a shaky voice.

His pale face and red eyes, fell into the palms of his hands. You could see how sorry he was, but you needed time to think. After a minute or so, he lifted his head again, and took several deep breaths.

"I-I uh, I'll pack up some of my things then, and go spend sometime over at Harry's.....until we figure this out." He said sadly.

You nodded in understanding, and got up to go into the kitchen. As you tried to walk past Liam he grabbed one of your arms with one hand and put the other on your cheek.

"Y/N I love you. More than you'll ever be able to understand. And I am willing to fight to the moon and back to win you back." He explained.

He leaned in and kissed your forehead, before disappearing to the bedroom to gather his things.

Niall:

"Fuck you Niall! I hate you!" You screamed throwing a book at him.

"This is such bullshit! You knew those rumors aren't true!" He yelled back.