#11 He Discovers You Hidden Talent

Harry: You came along on tour with Harry, you both decided it would be better than being apart. Today the boys are doing an exclusive on what goes on backstage. Management thought that it would be better if you weren’t shown. So, you hung out in the open area that housed the tour buses. You bumbled around for awhile until you began to idly play with one of Louis’ footballs. You had played football before but lost interest as you got older. Before you knew it you were getting hot from running around, and kicking into their makeshift goal. You pulled your hair back into a ponytail and continued to play until Harry’s voice startled you. “Wow, Y/N. Your really good” His voice echoed in the colossal room. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked walking toward you. You shrugged “I don’t know, I didn’t really think about it.” You replied kicking the ball over to him. “I bet Louis would love to have some actual competition. His eyes lit up, the way they do when he has an idea. Before you knew it harry was running back where he came from screaming. “HEY LOUIS I BET 20 THAT Y/N COULD BEAT YOU IN FOOTBALL.”

Liam: When ever Liam trains he always brings you with him to the gym, your sure its because he wants you to watch. And you don’t mind. Except this gym was different, their was a recreational gymnastics floor. He noticed how excited you were when you saw it. When he started to work out, you stretched and approached the floor. You hadn’t done gymnastic in about two years but you trusted your muscle memory. You started at one corner and ran. Twisting and flipping your body. Round off, back handspring, back layout. Perfect. When you stuck it, you heard clapping. Liam stood near the edge of the floor completely awestruck. “Ta-da” you ran toward him. “I didn’t know you did gymnastics, Baby that was sick.” He cheered. “Do it again, I want to video you and send it to the boys.”

Niall: "Let’s cook tonight" Niall said looking at a tower of take out menus in his lap. He jumped off his feet and scurried into the kitchen. "We don’t have a lot but I"m sure I cant figure somthin out." He says while rifling through the cabinet’s. "Let me cook you go sit down before you burn the house down." You instruct. He reluctantly does has he’s told and goes into the next room. About an hour later you bring out two plats of food and sit next to him on the sofa. By the time you’ve finished your food he has already gone back for thirds. "Geez, princess. I didn’t know you could cook. Why haven’t you before?" He asked shoveling another fork full of noodles into his mouth. You laugh and motion toward the stack of take out menus.

Louis: You loved midnight memories, and found yourself singing to it all the time. Today you were cleaning, and like usual Louis made sure he was “busy”. You turned on the stereo and danced to the album . When your favorite song came on you started to sing along. All of a sudden the Louis was singing behind you. “But I can see you heart can love again”. As soon as you heard him you stopped singing. He beamed at you. “You should sing more often.” You flush embarrassed that he heard you. “No,” you protest turning away from him. “I think you have a beautiful voice. Your seriously talented Y/N, honestly.”

Zayn: When ever Zayn is gone you do you own thing. Your favorite thing to do is draw. You were sketching portraits of the boys, when you must have dozed off. You woke up to Zayn lightly shaking your shoulder. “Y/N, babe you look uncomfortable. Com lay in bed.” His accent was thick. You looked around the room, completely disoriented. You stretched and let out a yawn. “What’s this?” Zayn asked curiously. He picked up the sketch book and studied the unfinished Niall. “Did you do these?” He asked astounded. “Yeah,” you said quietly. “Why didn’t you tell me you could draw?” He asked running his fingers over the paper. “Because art is your thing. It’s what you do when you need time alone. I didn’t want to intrude.” You replied without much thought. “That’s ridiculous your so talented, can I see more?” He looked like a kid in a candy store paging through your work.