Blood moon- chapter 5

A/N so before I can begin this chapter, I have to tell anyone who's reading this story, that when I didn't uptake past chapter 4 it was not because I was busy, or didn't want to go on, it was because I forgot my password. Yep. 1 year of waiting before I fixed it (trust me I've tried before) I finally got back on! So please don't kille me and enjoy the chapter!  Oh and I got a new cover!

  Livi pov. No name

 After two weeks of living up here on the surface, Isabelle has really adapted, as well as Farlan. As for Levi and I, we're still not sure weather to like it here or not. Today was the day we got horses, before the exposition next week, only after the four of us only being up here for nearly a month.  Joys.

 So we stood in a small strict line before the copral  (who just happened to be the very man that had brought us up here. Even though I was positive that Levi thought that it was much more clean, he was still used to our old home.) So we stood there hearing and watching him blab on and on about the 'safety of horse back riding'. 

 When I had had enough of his blabbing I quickly excused myself, and snuck over toward the horses. I walked through the long chestnut wooden color walls before I found myself standing before a black mare with shining silver hair. 

 He gave a snort, and nudged me on my left shoulder. "What's your name buddy?"  With the flick of his tail I noticed the blank bronze name plate. I'hmmed' in satisfaction, before popping the lock system on the stall door, and leaving said thing to stand ajar. The mare headed toward me, and I ran my hand through his mane.

 I walked around to the left side of him before grabbing onto his mane again. I gave a swift yank as I pulled myself onto him without a saddle or briddle. He seemed fine with this as I gently squeezed my ankles toward each other and the mare slowly stared trotting.  I smiled with more satisfaction.

 "Blood moon. That's your name. Blood moon." I wispered under my breathe.

 It wasn't even two minutes later as I burst out of the stable atop of the horse, riding almost at his top speed. My grin widened considerably as I raced past Erwin and my three friends as they cheered me on.

 "Go Livi! Whooo!" My smile widened even more as I heard Isabelle shout that. 

 "Come on, buddy." I wipers to the mare as I leaned forward. He speed up, and then speed up even more, before I urged him to jump the fence that separated the horses grazing area to the main trail. "I'll be back later!" I called out before I heard Ewin loudly cuse me. I laughed.

 For once in my life, I laughed. And laughed and laughed. I laughed so hard that I cried, and realised how much my life had improved since I was born. I was born to an evil man who basically held me hostage since the moment I was born until I was five. Then I lived with Levi and Farlan for quite a whille, before Isabelle came. After that I learned to fly. And finally, I saw the surface. And all, with my... my... my...

 Family.