Reluctant Retreat - Chapter 14

A/N Heyo readers~ I so sorry I've not updated for a few weeks *sweatdrops* I've been having internet problems at home, and, well, other problems too. So forgive yo sempai, she been busy. ON WITH THIY CHAP A A TER (i made those mistakes on purpose :) And I'm also SOOOO BLAME HAPPY I HAVE 5K READS!!! YASS!!! Thank you peps! And once agian, PLZ forgive meh for not updating! And for your wait, you guys get a funny mmd vid!

Livi No Name PoV

''All but Livi, keep forward a little ways before switching to 3dmg. Remember your main priority- keep Eren safe.'' Levi shouted out to the squad before jumping off his horse and using 3dmg, of which I followed suit.

 ''What are we doing?'' I questioned, all while keeping pace with my older sibling. 

 ''We are going to help Erwin, that is, if he needs it.'' I nodded, us then landing on the same branch as Erwin. I kept quiet as Erwin and Levi talked, watching the female titan intently.

 That is, untill Levi decided to say a few words.

 And that's when things went south.

 The female titan roared in protest, pushing big brother off it's head. I gasped.

 ''Big brother!'' I called, rearing to race out to help him, but Erwin held me back.

 ''Give him a second.'' He told me, still not giving up his vice grip. I reluctantly stopped pulling away.  Not long after, my brother came up from the dust and landed beside us.

 ''Erwin, let her go.'' As soon as I was realesed I ran to my brother.

 ''Are you okay, did she-'' I was cut off by the roar of many loud footsteps coming our way.

 ''Commander Erwin! She's calling for back-up or somthing! There's a whole slew of them coming right this way!'' My eyes whidened.

 ''W-What?!''

 ''What are your commands?!'' I heard eyebrows gulp.

 ''Engage in battle! Do anything you can to keep the titans from getting to her!''

 ''Yes Sir!'' Levi and I chorused, running forward and engaging in battle.

~~Eren's PoV~~

  The team and I had been talking and waiting for Levi and Livi to get back when we all heard an extremly loud roar resonating from the direction that the two missing members or our squad had gone. 

 ''What was that?'' Petra questioned. 

 ''I don't know.'' Gunther answered.

 ''Ha, It's probably just that b**** getting mad and expressing her an-'' In the middle of Eld's speach, about seven titans ran into the forest, right towards the female titan.

 ''What's going on?'' I mumbled under my breath.

 ''Eren! What's gotten into you! Take down as many as you can!'' After only one titan kill, a red(or was it a diffrent color? Aurthor dosen't remeber :) flare was fired, signalling us all in that direction. 

 ~~Livi No Name PoV ~~

 ''S***!'' I heard Levi curse under his breath as he took down another titan.

 ''There's too many of them!'' I called, getting many agreements from the others.

 ''That's enough! RETREAT!'' Erwin called.

 ~~Eren's PoV~~

 Flying through the air on our 3DMG, Levi joined us. Or was it Livi? 

 ''Ummm, captin, what are your orders?'' asked Petra.Then I realised somthing; Levi was almost never away from Livi. They were always together. My eyes widened.

 ''GUYS! That's not Corpral Levi! It's someone else!'' I called out. Immetiatly, there were widened eyes. And then, the cloaked person raised their hand to their mouth, and bit down, in a lighting strike and smoke, the female titan appeared.

 ''OH NO!''

~~Livi PoV~~

 I sighed as I sat down on the branch of the tree, watching intently as the 'dumber' titans devoured the female titan. It was deffinatly a wake-up call, that we couldn't catch the female titan so easily. And that, simply put, SUCKED.

 ''Livi, let's go.'' I nodded, and we headed back to the place where the squad was.

 Keyword; was.

 ''Where did they go?'' I asked. Levi shrugged. 

 ''Why are you asking me?''

 ''Well, I don't-'' my answer was cut short by a loud bang, and then roar.

 ''Oh no.'' I muttered.

 ''Well, at least we know where they're at now.'' I shurgged like he did, and we where off on our way.

 ~~Eren PoV (sorry for all the changes)~~

 ''Eren run! Keep going, and don't stop for anything. Trust the Levi squad!''

 ''H-Hai.'' I reluctantly replied, making my way (down the hall, blank you all, man,  I don't wanna be here) deeper into the forest, and away from the titan. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as they faught, up untill I saw a horrifying thing.

 Petra smashed up agianst a tree.

 I screamed.

 ''Petra!'' 

 ''You'll pay for that, you b*****!''

 ''NOOOOO!''

 ''WHY!''