Ch.26 *Bi-Polar Mother Nature*

Começar do início

A look of bewilderment crossed her face, "Fluent! Ty we talked to you in a mixture of both."

"We? You said only your dad spoke it!" I twisted off the cap of the juice and took a swig, looking at him turn red the whole time. God I hope this juice helps.

"Mooom..." He grabbed my arm and lead me out of the house shouting something about how he's taking me back to my house because I was sick.

"I don't need an escort thank you very much."

"Ah, but you did need to get out of there before she kept embarrassing me."

He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"Because it's not really something I want to advertise. Normal people don't just go around talking in English and then speaking French like it's their first  language."

I groaned and said something that I immediately regretted. 

"But you'd have like everyone swarming you- well girls at least, or dudes."

He smirked, "Yeah?"

"Well, I mean... I guess. Foreign languages are hot." 

You stupid idiot. Might as well just put a blimp in the sky that said, "HEY TY, I LIKE YOU!"

"Hot?" he laughed with a smirk as we approached the stairs leading up to the door of my house.

"I- erm, well..." I stuttered and trailed off with the awkwardest of laughs. 

"Well I'm hot enough," He smirked and gestured for me to go up the stairs, his voice dropping into a deep whisper, "I don't need anyone swarming me."

I nodded. Not in agreement, but mainly for myself feeling like I'm adding to the conversation in some way.

"Are you okay?" His arm lifted slightly as if he was going to touch my arm or bring it up to my cheek but dropped it almost as if he had an afterthought. 

"Yeah, well, no, wait- yes I'm fine." I stumbled over my own words at a loss. 

What do I do, What do I do?

Still facing Ty with probably the reddest cheeks on planet earth, I reached behind me and opened the door. 

Wondering why no one locked it I turned slightly. "Shit," 

He laughed, "What?" 

"I forgot my cat."

In my defense, it was his fault again.

╔═.♥.══════╗

╚══════.♥.═╝

Checking my bags I counted down the mental list. When I was sure I had everything I'll need for the trip I strung the backpack over my shoulders and rolled out the small suitcase. 

I quickly grabbed Ty's sweatshirt off my bed and stuffed it into the backpack. Stroking Pig's fur, I left my room. Ty gave her back that night through the window, and to be honest, I've never seen her that scared. I'm also pretty sure he tried to convince me to give his sweatshirt back but I won that argument. Hence the reason I've slept with it the past week. 

Needless to say, I kept my blinds shut and my window locked just in case. Wouldn't want him to think I'm a crazy stalker right?

When I walked outside, the warm air was a pleasant surprise. It's still practically winter. 

Mother nature is just bi-polar. 

Kris pulled up in her car to collect me and my bags the second I shut the door behind me. 

"Move bitch!" she honked her horn as I climbed into the front seat from the back rather than just getting out. 

"Cállate!" I yelled at her and buckled myself into the seat. I wasn't going to lie. Driving still scares me the slightest bit. The crash made me realize that everyone driving is depending on the people around them. It's a house of cards and when one is off balance or falls out, everything could turn to ruin.  

"You got everything?"

"You got everything?" I repeated her question to her. She always seems to forget something

"I think?"

She parked her car in one of the distant lots and we walked with our bags to the front where the rest of our grade was gathered. 

"So I heard Issa pulled some strings and got all of us a cabin together." 

"Mmmhmm." My eyes searched the crowd, looking for something. Funny because I didn't even know what I was looking for until a gray tee shirt and brown hair came into my view. 

He wasn't looking my way so I snuck away from my friends and stole the huge bottle of Gatorade out of his fingers and took a sip from the open lid. 

His arm shot out to get his drink back but I jumped slightly out of his reach. 

Out of his reach before both of his hand reached out again and grabbed my waist pulling me in slightly. 

After about two seconds of me struggling and laughing (still trying to hold the Gatorade bottle mind you) I noticed how close I was to him. 

Breath Ella. 

I took in an audible shaky breath and squirmed from him, practically shoving the bottle back into his hands. 

╔═.♥.══════╗

╚══════.♥.═╝

Sorry for the false alarm update yesterday

Blame Hope because she is a dick.