"Sure PushPa" the guy from earlier responded with an evil smug on his face moving out of my way dragging Aria along.

"WTF was that about ASHTON!!, you never listen to anyone. why her?!" Aria demanded with the most meanest glare i have gotten from anyone my entire life. she stormed off as i heard the guy Ashton chuckle out loud not caring that everyone was staring at him and unfortunately me too. Before i knew it Ashton was gone and i was left alone leaving every single person in that hallway staring at me wide eyed. What did i do to make them stare at me like that? i felt someone nudge on my shoulder as i glanced up to find a girl with the brightest brown eyes staring at me like everyone else. She had slightly longer hair then mine and were brown while my natural hair color was light red and i had the most grey-ish green eyes. kind of like Miles but his were only grey. 

"OMG, I cant believe you just talked to ASHTON GREY!!! He is the most hottest and richest kid at this entire school and is the biggest PLAYER you will ever meet in your life" she pratically yelled told me but a little less loudly. To be honest i was shocked to hear this i mean i knew he was hot the minute i layed my eyes into his blue deep eyes but didnt know that it was this true. And on top of that he is the most richest kid at this school. Well i mean you could tell the way he was dressed he had light blue jeans on and a shirt that you would only buy from those really expensive stores and the most darkest black jacket on over his shirt. which by the way only made him look hotter!

"Yeah, so?" i replied kind of annoyed since he had that power over me and that this girl was bragging about him.

"what do you mean 'yeah so' he NEVER listens to anyone not even teachers and he listened to you and also called you PUSHPA? Do you know him? I have like practically been crushing on him since the beginning of school but he's a year older!! oh yeah Hi! I'm Emily and you are" she asked after all that talking she did non stop. 

"Hi! I'm Aliza Henley and my first year in high school too" i told her with the best smile i could come up with. I was never to friendly with strangers even at school and its all because of my stepdad and what he did to me. Since then i can never open up to anyone except my mum and Miles. He's been my only friend my entire life and he was there when that whole nightmare happened to me leaving me....

"Hello you still there?" Emily asked half grining since i was lost in thought while waving her hand in my face.

"Yeah, so what now?" i asked while waiting for Miles to show up so we could take off to eat lunch soon. I was very tired for some reason as well but didn't notice much until now? I felt someone's hand slide around my shoulder making me jump as i realised it was Miles. I looked up at him and smiled of relief while he looked at me a bit worriedly

"You alright Aliza?" He asked me very concerned. Ever since that incident 5 years ago Miles has aways been over protective of me which makes me feel safe always.... but not how i want to feel. the feeling of being 100% saved is not their and i wonder if i will ever feel that way?

"Yeah I'm okay Miles Thanks! So lets go eat" I said happily with a slight grin on my face. should i ask Emily to join us? i dont know i think i should? 

"Emily do you want to join us? Oh and this is Miles Hastings my best friend" I beamed at her proudly! i always loved telling people about Miles i dont even know why? But i know i love Miles as my best friend and a brother. I've always considered Miles a brother which i am happy about!

"Yeah Sure! I'm Emily Richards!" she let out her hand to shake with Miles as i proceeded toward the Cafeteria. We got our lunch and started eating as I spotted Ashton kissing a diferent girl that wasn't Aria James! Yup i though to myslef he is a player... I dont know why but it made me feel mad seeing him kiss someone else.

"So. Aliza what do you say about the party?"Miles asked again with a grin on his face. And i scoffed at him pulling my attention back to our table which was near the windows through which i could clearly see ashton.

"You know i won't go Miles; after what happened last year i dont think i can go" i told him honestly with a  sad expression. and i was right i can't it was to embarrassing ...

"Maybe Emily wants to go?" I asked cheerfuly hoping he would drop it and not force me to. 

"How about we all go; last time Aliza please! Maybe you might have fun i mean its our first high school party anyway? I'll be there with you the whole time?" he pleaded with his puppy face showing me those huge grey eyes that i couldnt say 'No' to. I went through the pros and cons and decided not to go untl i realised Miles has done so much for me so i should at least join him.

"Okay ill go and Emily are you coming as well?" i asked Emily with a hopeful smile and she drank her chocolate milk and nodded making me happy. so i geuss i accepted her as a friend after all. Just when i was about to leave i sudently wanted to know who's party was it and i looked over at Miles and asked 

"Hey Miles who's party is it anyway?" i asked with a sligh smile on my face and before i knew it Miles said 

"This Ashton kid or whatever? It's at his house?" The minute those words passed his lips i felt a bit excited and nervous at the same time and also the feeling at the pit of my stomach that i had earlier while he had his strong arms around my waist making me feel secured for some reason. As I got out of my train of thoughts I saw Emily choking on her milk and saying  

"Are you serious? Ashton as in Ashton Grey? wow I am so wearing something sexy as Hell" she stated with an evil grin forming on her face which made me irritated again. I wonder what I'll wear i thought to myself as i headed to my next class and saw Ashton AGAIN but he wasn't with someone this time he was.........

I hope you guys liked the first chapter of my book and hope to hear from you guys for feedbaack and what do you think about ALIZA AND ASHTON? I'M sorry if it wasnt detailed enough im not really good with that but working on it but thank you to everone who reads it love you <3 i know this chapter was a bit broing but there will be way more good scenes in the next chapter for you guys!!!