Chapter 1

Hey Guys!! so this is my very first book on this website that imma gonna start writing and if there are any mistkakes Plzz tell me and make sure to vote and follow!! im not a very good writer but would appreciate if u guys helped me and stayed open minded.

 Chapter 1

"HEY ALIZA!!" my best friend called since grade school as i tried to scurry my way to my locker since i only had 5 minutes to get to class before the bell rang! And just my luck it was at the other end of the school. 

"Hey Miles, what's up" i replied while getting my books ignoring his question!

"Sorry, what?" i asked 

"I asked if you were free this satursday night ; i got invited to a party and you're coming along" Miles stated clearly as i tried to shrug it off. Miles was wearing his usual dark jeans and a light gray shirt that i bought for him once we went shopping together.

"You know i dont go to Parties Miles" I reminded him as i  hurried since the warning bell rang. Usually i was always here before Miles but today i got late since my mum wanted me to run arrons how unlikely though.... 

"But this is gonna be an awesome party you have to come with me" Miles insisted with a wide grin making me remember the time in my senior year of junior high school where miles pratically dragged me to a party were i got drunk and went skiny dipping in the pool, and since then i swore to myself that i would never even think about going to any other parites!! 

"Gotta go Miles, we'll talk later k?" I told him as i hurried and heard him yell "You better come with me"

 I scurried my way up the stairs as i bumped into a hard chest that made me trip back the stairs. This is it I'm going to fall down the stairs on the first month of my first year in high school and break a leg or whatever. But i gasped as strong arms caught me at the same time making me remeber the incident that happened five years ago. I looked up to find myself staring at the most beautiful blue eyes i could ever imagine. He had the most lightest brown hair i had ever seen and his body was as perfect as Alex Petyfer but only hotter. He was 6'2 while i was 5'4 making me way shorter then him. 

"You gonna stair at me all day PushPa?!" He asked me grinning from ear to ear as i realized he caught me checking him out. I blushed taking my eyes off his face as he waved his light brown hair out of his eyes which only made me blush a shade darker.

"Sorry" I told him but came out as a whisper making me feel stupid for letting him have this control over me. No one ever made me feel that way, ever since the summer my stepdad tried to.... i still can't say it. I pushed his hands off me as fast as i could while i balanced myself and started walking away.

"Aren't you gonna say 'thank you'" he yelled from behind me as i started walking away faster. i just new one thing 'get away from there'. He made me feel... aah i dont know but he reminded me of that summer was all I knew. I made it just in time to my first class which was L.A and sat at the very front of the class since i didnt want to be stuck with the "popular kids" at the back as to what they refer to themselves.

The morning classes went by so fast i didnt even realise it was lunch already. I made my way out of the classroom as i spotted the guy from this morining in front of my locker.... but only sticking his tongue down the throat of the most popular girl at our school which everyone referred to as "Aria James". For some reason i hate her now. i dont know why and i dont even know her but she makes me mad.... very mad. I moved closer to my locker which was at the end of the hall way near the exit doors as i clusterd up all the courage i had and said

"Can you guys go do your 'Making out sesion' somewhere away from my locker" i stated with an evil glare making my voice sound stedy and mean...which i wasn't feeling at the moment.