Chapter 28: Union and Reunion

Começar do início

They really were quite tasty.  Afterwards we sat down under a big old tree at the corner of the main square and surveyed the area.

“When we entered the atmosphere the sensors picked up a bigger village 50 miles from here. The biggest city is 200 miles west.” I said the Peter.

“What do you want to do? Where do you think Zea and Kieran are now?”

“I have no idea. We’ll just scout the biggest villages on the way to the big city. I hope that they left us clues to find them. We’ll just ask around in every town. See whether somebody had seen them recently.”

He sighed. “This is going to take ages.”

I nodded. “It is like finding a needle in a haystack.”

He sighed and grinned. “There is this drop of blood on the side of your mouth…”

He leaned over and licked it away, causing shivers down my spine. He smelt so good. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back when he was moving backwards again. I pressed my lips on his, slowing nipping them, and moved downwards to his neck, biting and licking my way there.

He groaned and pulled me into his lap.

“You look good in purple…” he joked while he played with the zipper of my dress at my back.

The dress had been torn in the crash and was still damp from the liquid in the mosquito. Sticking to me like second skin. Peter’s jeans and dress shirt were ripped as well and showed me some of the appetizing parts of his body. Purple-blue, but still hard and muscled. Hair in the right places.

“Let’s see whether you turned purple everywhere…”he whispered when he pulled my dress from my shoulders.

I grinned and ripped off his shirt. “You look pretty in purple.”

“Pooh! I don’t have another shirt!”

I rolled my eyes. “I’ll get you one from my next kill. Stop being so vain and kiss me.”

He laughed and took my head in his hands.

“You still depend on my antidote, little lady, if I was you I would be a bit nicer to me. You can start down there.”

“Of course. I will get right to it.”

I popped my jaw and extended my oral cavity.

He threw me off and jumped up.

“Holy fuck woman. You scared the crap out of me.”

I reattached my jaw and laughed my face off.  “You should have seen your face. Priceless.” I managed to squeak out.

He bowed down and tickled me to death.

“Don’t…ever…do…that…again…or…I…shall…have to punish you.”

Laughing I pulled him down and kissed him. We explored each other’s purple-ness for a while before we searched each house for clothing and weapons.  One of the houses had horses in its stable and we took two, put the supplies and the guns in the saddlebags and made our way to the next big town.

I sighed when we trotted past the T-fork in the road. This was going to be a long search.

Kieran’s POV

She threw her head back in ecstasy and lost consciousness. Laughing, I scooped her up in my arms on the bed and waited for her to come to. I had had exactly the same reaction the first time I tried this wonderful piece of technology.

I smiled and pressed my lips on her nose. I licked the tip and blew. She immediately woke up from the cold.

“Urrghhhh” she yelled annoyed as she grabbed her nose.