The Caves and Even More Arrivals

Klaus's P.O.V

Bekah and I stood there discussing what Lena meant by 'You know where to find me.' We have now been stood here for over 10 minutes thinking about this.
"C'mon Nik. When we were last in Mystic Falls where did Lena always go when she needed space? It can't be that hard to figure out. I mean the only time she ever left to be alone was when her mom had a miscarriage and her baby brother died in the womb and when her parents died. Where did we find her those times?" That's when it hit me.
"Bekah. You are a genius. We need to think about where she went previously and I know exactly where she used to go. The Caves." Marcellus and Bekah give me blank looks. Marcellus I understand but Bekah... I mean come on she was with me almost every time I looked for Lena when she went missing. "The Caves Bekah. The ones where we wrote our names on the wall." And that's when I see the realisation set in. I can see it in Bekah's eyes. "Okay. Got it. So now we know where she is we need a huge emergency to get her to come back so she doesn't turn her humanity off and disappear for 3 years again without so much as a goodbye."

Elena's P.O.V

I'm walk around the back of the ruins to the staircase leading down into the caves where we all wrote our names. But before I've even made it half way around the ruins, a tall figure steps in my way. I look up to see who it is. It's Kol. "Hey Kol." I say giving him a huge hug. "I've missed you. Where have you been for the past 200 years?" I ask. "Here and there. What you doing all the way out here Ellie?" Kol asks sitting on one of the broken walls. "Oh ummm. Some jackass of a teacher at the high school was being an arse and I bought up the fact that I saw my parents die to shut him up. So I wanted some alone time from Nik, Beks and Marcellus." I explain stiing down next to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Oh I'm so sorry Ellie." He says as I bury my face in his chest. "But hey. You won the bet with Lijah." I say changing the subject. "Which one? I've made multiple with Lijah." He replies making you giggle. "You won the one where you betted on how long it would take Bekah and Marcellus to get together. It took 400 years like you betted." "Ha! Take that you uptight arse!" Kol yells standing up punching his fist in the air causing me to laugh slightly. Kol sits back down next to me as Nik speeds in and stops in front of us. "Kol. What are you doing back?" Nik asks coldly. I glare at him. "I came to see my favourite sibling is that all right with you?" Kol retorts icily. Oh crap. This is going downhill and fast. "What's up Nik?" I ask and he shifts his glance towards me. "Bekah's in trouble. Stefan got to her at school when Marcel and I were in the bathroom. Now we can't find her." Nik says. "Did you try the Salvatore Boarding Home?" I ask worriedly. "Yeah she isn't there." He says just as worried. But something is off this doesnt seem genuine. "Hmmmm. Did you try the dungeons in the Salvatore Boarding Home?" I ask Nik. "No." Nik says defeated. "Well. Why don't you check there and get back to me. I'm heading home. Come on Kol." I say before walking in the direction of The Mikaelson Family Home. Kol just shrugs his shoulders before following me. On our way home Kol and I were chatting when I heard a soft thump from somewhere behind us and judging from the look on Kol's face he heard it too. We turn around to see Elijah walking towards us. "'Lijah." I say running over to give him a hug. "Hey Lena. Hey Kol." He says placing me gently on my feet. "C'mon you pair. It's nearly 7 I said I'd be back by then." I get two curt nods in reply and we carry on walking back home.

With Bekah, Marcel and Nik

"Hunny. I'm home!" Kol yells from the doorway causing 'Lijah and I to snicker. Bekah, Marcel and Nik came running out of the living room and stopped dead when they saw 'Lijah and Kol. But Nik wasn't looking at me he was glaring at them. "Where on Earth have you been Lena? We were so worried." Bekah asks. "Well you see Beks. I was sitting at the ruins and this one," I say elbowing Kol gently. "Appeared out of nowhere and we got to talking. Then Nik showed up saying you were in trouble Beks but I see your fine now. And then Kol and I were walking home and we heard 'Lijah over here land somewhere in the trees behind us and then we walked back here. That's it. Yep. So I'm going to go because The Gilberts will be worried about where I am." I say before speeding off. I vamp speed to the bathroom and put on some warm pyjamas. Then I felt a sudden rush of sickness wash over me so I rushed to the bathroom and threw up my breakfast and lunch. (Since she is part witch she can get sick.) That's how Kol found me. Leaning over the toilet throwing up all of my lunch so he sped over and grabbed my hair pulling it back whilst rubbing his hand gently up and down my back. When I was finished I sat up straight and leaned against his chest whilst he rubbed his hands up and down my arms. "You okay Ellie?" Kol asks quietly. "Do I look okay Kol? I've just thrown up my breakfast and my lunch. So I'd say no I'm not okay." I reply snarkily. Kol just picks me up bridal style and speeds back home. When we arrived I made Kol put me down and I ran to the toilet and threw up again. Kol quietly slips into the bathroom and does the same as earlier. I sat against his chest again. "Thanks a lot Kol. Just what I wanted to repeat." I say sarcastically. "Sorry Ellie. I didn't think. I just sped here." He says sheepishly. Then Bekah, Nik, 'Lijah and Marcellus all rush into the bathroom. "Are you okay Lena?" Bekah asks quietly. "Yes Bekah. I'm absolutely amazing. You know I feel like sunshines and rainbows." I reply snarkily. "What do you think Beks?" She looks slightly taken aback. I've never been snarky with Bekah before. Nik, Marcellus, Kol and 'Lijah yeah sure. But never Bekah. "Do you want to stay here tonight Lena?" Nik asks from his position near the bathroom. I nod my head in reply. Which was a huge mistake because I had to turn around and throw up. Again. "Come on Ellie. I'll take you to bed." Kol says picking me up gently. He takes me to the room in between him and Bekah and lays me down before walking out.