I then realized what I said, and instantly looked away while covering my mouth. Oh my God, Tessa, you just told a really hot guy that you've never been in a relationship before, and it seems like he's totally flirting with you. Wait, I don't even know how to flirt... Oh well. Act cool, act cool....

"I thought you said you were in one with the person who's here with you?" He asked. He ran a hand through his hair before looking at me questionably.

"I said it was complicated, I never actually said that it was a relationship." I corrected.

"My mistake." He smiled. "But tell me about it."

* * *

Tony's P.O.V.

"Steve, she could be anywhere! Who knows what kind of powers she has. Fury says she's daughter of Mother Nature, and she is basically unstoppable. She has all these powers that half of them we don't even know about! Tessa can teleport, we all know that." I ranted, continuously running my fingers through my matted brown hair. I hadn't slept in days. The fear of Tessa being alone with Loki could easily bring sweat to my forehead.

"Calm down, Stark. Mother Nature could be helpless for all we know! Tessa's finally figured out her powers enough that she could probably overthrow her mother. Who knows!" Steve tried to calm me, but it lit a light bulb above my head. My eyes snapped up, and I instantly dropped my hands to my chin.

"That's it!" I exclaimed.

Steve gave me a cautious look. "Did I say something? Oh, I hope to God that I didn't give you an idea."

"Rogers, you did the complete opposite. I thought of this one on my own from inspiration of your words." I formally said, pushing my chest forward and lifting my chin proudly. My hand found it's way to Steve's shoulder as I said my statement loudly.

Steve gave me a weird look, and his eyes widened. His mouth dropped open as he stepped away from me as if a snake bit him.

"How?" He asked incredulously. "How are we going to find it? It could be in a museum for all we know. And you just think that you can walk right up to it, ask, and it'll be given to you? That's not how the world works, Stark. At least, from my generation the world wasn't like that. But I couldn't imagine it being legal now." He ranted.

I rolled my eyes in an annoying manner.

"I'm the Tony Stark. They'll let me do anything I want." I stated proudly, shrugging.

"And what if they don't?" He asked. "What if they don't give it to you automatically?" He questioned.

"I have more fans than you think. And I'll bet that the person who gives me the book will be a fan of Mr. Tony Stark." I laughed quietly. How could they not give me the book? It's just simply a book, and this is a matter of life and death. This situation is about my niece, and her safety. I could care less if I have to steal the book, I just want to know how much danger she's in with her mother.

Maybe her mother and her are getting along? A voice spoke from the back of my mind. What if Tessa doesn't wanna come back? If she finds the place more atrocious to live? To learn? To love?

No, I told myself. She's not gonna want to come back. Tessa loves Earth and you too much to just leave you without warning. Tessa grew up here, and you think that she's going to wanna stay with the mother that abandoned her? You've heard what Thor told you about Loki. When he got the chance to kill his father, he'd never hesitate. Tessa is one of those people who never hesitates if she holds a grudge. And this one is just a little far off the edge....