Someone hits on you - Conor

"Come on Y/N it'll be so fun!" Conor whined.
"Conor, it never is! I never drink so there is no point!"
"Oh come on! You can just dance with me, I won't get drunk I promise." he gave you his cute puppy dog eyes that you couldn't resist. 

After a lot of persuasion you got ready to go out with the boys. You decided to put on as pair of black skinny jeans and a cropped top on, you paired it with some black boots. You decided to leave your hair quite natural. After getting ready you went to the living room and found Conor with Jack, Josh and Oli. 

"Wow Y/N you look gorgeous!" Conor complimented. Jack, Oli and Josh nodded in agreement which made you smile.

When you got to the club you were going to you met up with Caspar, Mikey and Joe. After getting your ID checked you went in to see it was quite busy of people dancing with their drinks. You all headed for the bar first as the boys wanted to get drinks. Conor knew how much you hated going out so he stayed close to you whilst still dancing with the boys.

You didn't know how long you'd been there but you were enjoying yourself! Caspar had brought his girlfriend Maddie with him, you two really hit it off and were chatting about all sorts. You really did have an amazing time that evening. 

Eventually you needed to go to the bathroom so you left the group and made your way through crowds of drunk people. You had almost reached the bathroom but you felt some one tug on your top. You whipped your head around and saw a tall, buff looking guy. He had black hair and a beard. His eyes were a beautiful green colour (I am aware I have just described Tyler Hoechlin and he is an adorable human being pls don't kill me) but they were focused on you which you did not like at all. 

"Excuse me?" You asked as you looked at him.
"What's the matter princess?(The 100 anyone?) Do you not like this?"  He asked with a smug grin on his face.
"Number one, NEVER call me princess you creep and number two, no, I want to go to the bathroom if that is okay"
"Hmmmm I don't know if I can allow that. Why don't you tell me your name gorgeous?" 
"Hmmmm I don't know if I can tell you that." You replied copying him.

He wouldn't let you go and it was really annoying you. Why did he have to be such a perv? You knew you shouldn't have gone out. You had told Conor it was a bad idea but did he listen? No!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better the whole of the group came over which made you smile knowing they had you back. However, in the corner of your eye you saw another group approaching. It must have been his group and they looked like they could crush every single one of the boys easily.

"Give my girlfriend back and we will walk away!" Conor demanded.
"Oh and why would I want to do that?" He asked.
"Because if you don't I will severely injure you"
"Oh I am so so so scared!"

That's when it happened. That is when Conor punched him. He let go of you and Maddie grabbed you immediately. The other men started going at Conor and you couldn't bear it. Both groups were going at each other. You were screaming at Conor and the boys to stop but they couldn't hear you. You didn't want them getting hurt for you. Maddie had to hold you back from getting the boys back.

"CONOR STOP PLEASE! YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT!" You pleaded. "CONOR PLEASE BABY STOP I NEED YOU TO STOP!" 

The security guards came over soon after hearing you pleas at Conor. The fight was broken up and you ran straight to Conor to see if he was okay.

*The Next Morning* 

"Good morning baby!" Conor said in his gruff morning voice.
"Morning Con. How are you feeling?" 
"I mean my face is in pain a bit but I think I'll be okay!" 
"Oh wait don't you have to go out today?" 
"Damn yeah I do! I can't go out with these bruises."
"I have an idea. Stay right here." 

You got your concealer out and put some gently over his bruises and cuts. You blended it to make sure he looked okay. Before you finished you pecked his lips and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much for doing what you did! I don't think I could ever find someone who is as amazing as you! Thank the lord for you honestly Con I love you so much!" 
"Baby, don't thank me! I am here to protect you and I am not going to let my princess get hurt!" 
"Only you can call me princess" You whispered.
"What did you say?"
"Oh nothing Con" You said as you smiled up at him happy that he was all yours.