Birthday Special

I don't know why but I decided to answer 50 questions about me!

1. What are your nicknames? What is your real name?
My name? That's a secret my friends (what is going through my mind?) and my nickname is Libbae (jk, nobody calls me that)

2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
Um, probably The Maze Runner series or Halo!

3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I love to doodle but I can't draw so they're awful

4. What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Read on Wattpad or just lay there

5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
Not even an hour! I have to talk to people or else I get bored!

6. Do you save old greetings cards and letters? Throw them away?
I love saving old cards, I have no clue why but it makes me happy!

7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
My dad, he keeps boxes from old TVs or lights. He is sure that he'll need them.

8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
Well, I haven't been to a party since summer and that was only a BBQ for my brothers football team. If we count real parties I haven't been to one since I was 10? I would probably make a grand entrance.

9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
My strongest sense is smell probably. If I had to give one up it'd probably be touch

10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

I don't look in the mirror much, maybe 3 times a day?

11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That I had a sister that was a fairy and lived in the loft but I could never see her because she was evil!

12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Is watching TV one? That's probably it!

13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?

I have no clue!

14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?  
I don't read newspapers. I read magazines and the magazine I read is shout!

15. Which animals scare you most? Why?

I don't really know, I love all animals but if I have to choose probably swans because damn they're aggressive.

16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?

I'd prefer to avoid conflict, I wish the world lived in peace and we were all happy!

17. What was the most recent compliment you've received and savoured?

The last time I got complimented was in June. @invisiblelwt complimented me on my outfit when I sent her a snapchat! (YAY PRIMARK SKIRTS)

18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?

My singing voice, I sound like a dying cat and I wish I could sing.

19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.

I wouldn't say I really am!

20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
I don't think I am?