Taken in a deep breath I readied my self to let out a scream only to be hushed by a warm hand being clasped around my mouth.

"Don't move" my eyes widened in surprise at the sound of his voice. His gentle breath fanned against my cheek as he whispered into my ear. He moved closer his body was pressed up against mine, his hand unclasped from my mouth, gently gliding down my chin and travelling down my neck brushing his thumb against my lip in the process, his soft fingers trickled across my collar bone finishing at my shoulder.  My body began instantly relaxing under his touch.

He stepped out from behind me positioning himself in between the threat and myself. Standing tall against the animal the power radiating off him, I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched the animal whimper and crumble under his gaze. Seeing it surrender so easily came as a huge surprise to me I was expecting some sort of heroic battle, beast vs beast, fight to the death.

It's red eyes slowly dimmed out as the animal retreated back into the dark.

A gasp left my lips, I hadn't realised I'd been holding my breath for so long, leaning my head back against the door I welcomed the sense of relief that gushed through my body. Opening up my eyes I stared at the ink covered muscular back, my mind began to tick.

"Y-you sent that... that thing here to kill me, you brought me here so that animal could kill me" I stutter.

His head cocked to the side and it remained there for a few nanoseconds before he turned himself around facing me.

"Stop" my palms laid flat against his chest. He looked down at my hands before looking back at me, a smirk slithered across his face. A fiery sensation stung the palm of my hand and I winced in pain quickly pulling my hand away. I fanned my hand in attempt to relive the burning sensation.

"Just because that blood sucking half whit has no regards for your life and wellbeing does not mean that I don't. You forget where you are my love, these dark dungeons are where the demons roam free, this is no place for a lost soul especially not one as pure as yours" he taunts.

"Let's not forgot how I got here" I sassed back.

"You pulled me out.....again. I was awake, I was with him.... I was with Ivan and you pulled me out. I saw what you did to those people and let's not forget what you did to me last time, you tried to kill me!" I furiously continued.

"They are demons, they do as they please and they prey on the weak feasting on flesh and bones. It's just unfortunate that the hired help happened to take their fancy this time around but I'm sure your vampire friends will scrounge up enough pennies to give them a proper burial they so desperately deserve" His personality has switched, unlike the man I had previously encountered.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the lack of sympathy and little remorse he held.

"And as for that spineless night crawler, you were mine long before you were his, your connection is through my powers..... the power that I cursed him with. The adoration he feels for you was given to him, the love that I have for you is imbedded deep in my soul. The only difference is that he got to you first"

His dark eyes captivate me and I can feel myself growing weak. No matter how hard I try I can't shut it off, it takes over me. The connection is there I can feel it, I know I don't want to feel it but I do. God i do.

"I pulled you out because this is the only place that I can get to you. Isolation and emptiness consumes my world, I wonder these halls alone for hours on end.There's no light in my life Rogue, I am emotionless i have nothing, I feel nothing.... except for you. Ivan and I have committed heinous and unthinkable acts so horrendous that neither of us are or will ever be worthy of you. There is enough blood on my hands to fill this world knee deep, I wish you could choose between us both and end it all, spare the blood shed but it will never be that simple. I don't want to hurt him, I don't want to hurt you. But he won't give you up.......and neither will I"