Prologue

Shivaay sat outside the room with the baby in his arms.

"I really don't know what has happened to her." Shivaay said while rocking the baby in his arms. She was really beautiful, with her hazel eyes and the little puff of brown hair.

"Her behaviour is unusual Shivaay.. I really think that something is wrong." Pinky said.

"Yeah, Anika has lost her mind that's all. How can she talk like this about our daughter? She just gave birth to her for god's sake!" He shouted. Anika heard him and cried silently. She had seen it clearly,despite the pain. Her baby, the baby who left her womb had blue eyes.The baby who left her womb was Shivaay's copy carbon.. this one Shivaay was holding outside wasn't her Anshi. This one Shivaay was holding was a stranger. She looked on as doctors were whispering that she was crazy.

"How can a mother refuse to hold her child like this?" One of them said.

"She's like all these homeless people! Taking advantage of rich men then not accepting their relationship." A nurse said.

Anika laid there as if she was dead. They had taken away her baby and now she was seen like a crazy girl when she knew it wasn't the case.

The doctors left and Shivaay entered the room with the baby in his arms.

"Anika, I don't know what's happening to you. But I am here, our daughter is here.. you can't do that to me and you're not allowed to do that to your own child Anika, you can't reject her." Shivaay said,caressing her thigh.

"She is not our daughter Shivaay, please believe me! I've carried Anshi for nine months Shivaay, I know her and this baby is not our child. Anshi had blue eyes .. I've seen her Shivaay! I've seen Anshi and this girl is not my Anshi! It's not her!" Anika sobbed.

"Anika!"Shivaay roared.

"You're not even listening to me! Look at her! Look at this baby! Tell me if you feel any paternal feelings towards her?! You can't understand me!"Anika cried.

"Anika you were under some medicine, you could have seen things blurry! But I don't care! The baby is mine, the baby is yours and ours. I know that she is my daughter, I feel it. So it's up to you to follow me. It's up to you to accept your daughter." Shivaay said and Anika sobbed while looking at the baby. She still knew that the baby wasn't her baby. Shivaay wasn't holding Anshi in his arms.

"Take her Anika. Hold the baby.. you'll feel that she is yours.." Shivaay said and gave her the baby.

Anika's hands were getting sweaty, she picked the baby in her arms and she cried relentlessly. She still felt that this baby wasn't hers but she decided that it was useless to claim that the baby wasn't hers because he wouldn't listen to her however she had at any cost to find Anshi.