It was a joke -___- And everyone started to laugh. How could they do that?! He's such an idiot!

-HA-HA-HA -___- - I said.

Suddelny my brother raised the glass.

Sokka: To Zuko! Today he's our hero!

Everyone agreed happily. I don't believe everyone trusts him. Zuko looked confused and shy. Oooh,poor little boy!

Zuko: I'm touched. I don't deserve this,-he said quietly.

-Yeah,no kidding,- I said and left. I don't want to listen them.

Sokka: What's with her?! - I heard.

Zuko's POV

ENOUGH! I AM GOING TO END THIS SUBJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Sokka: What's with her?!

-I wish I knew! - I answered angrily.

Sokka: What's with him?! - I heard from the back.

Aang's POV

WHAT'S WITH THEM?!

I don't want to think that but... I am jealous. Don't ask me why! I am just jealous,that's it...

Katara's POV

I was sitting near the ocean on the rock thinking. About him.What's happening with me?! I feel something but I don't know what and I am very angry about that.

I felt Zuko's appearance from behind. I knew,that he would follow me. I hoped so...

Zuko's POV

"Come on Zuko! You can do this!"- I thought.

-This isn't fair! Everyone else seems to trust me now, what is it with you?!

She returned with a very angry expression on her face.

Katara: OH! Everyone trusts you now?! I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO TRUST YOU,REMEMBER? BACK IN BA SING SE!...

Maan... I remembered that day. I betrayed her in that day. The pain "painted" on my face.

Katara: And you turned around and betrayed me!..betrayed ALL OF US!

SHIT!!! I AM SUCH AND IDIOT!

I bite my lip.

-What can I do to make it up to you? - I will do anything,ANYTHING TO FINALLY FIGURE THINGS OUT WITH HER! I don't want her to hate me. Her opinion really means a lot for me.

She answered me rough and left. Her mother... I wonder what happened to her. I stood there for ten minutes and left.

                                                                                 ***

Sokka told me everything about his and Katara's mother. I know what to do! I will help Katara to find his mother's murder. I know that this can help. I understand Her feelings. Sometimes I think that I can read her minds. I mean I always know what exactly will make her sad or happy,but sometimes I don't understand her at all. It's so strange...

Katara's POV

I couldn't sleep. Zuko... Why is he so...so.... I don't know I hate it! I hate it that I feel some attraction towards him. I don't know what's happening with me. I feel such an anger. I know what is he feeling. I know everything about him That he is hurt and her life is really complicated. But I hate that thing that I don't know anything about his love life. I lied to Toph about Zuko's girlfriend. I don't exactly know is Mai really his girlfriend or not...Ooh,Katara come on! He's prince! Of course he has someone who he loves so much,that will die for her.

Tears came from my eyes. I am so confused. I don't love him. It can't be. But I like him. That's clear to me. That's why I hate him so much! STUPID IDIOT!

Zuko's POV

I want to sleep so badly! I'm really tired after all but I have to spend the night before the Katara's tent. When she will wake up and came out from it, I will be there,waiting for her.

Zuko! You're genious....

~Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh! Zuko fell asleep! Soo this is my sixth chapter. I am so happy I have more than 80 readers. Thank you all! Please, comment your opinions^__^ The new chapter will appear tomorrow! Enjoy your day ;)