Save him

This chapter is dedicated to my first friend and follower in wattpad...
Neha_ _240_ _

Mason POV

(I reached the location which Cody told me... there was a man waiting... I think he is Cody... when he saw me standing there he came to me and told us to follow him... me, Evan and my men went after him when we saw the men are guarding the entrance.... my men went and made them lose their consciousness and we went inside Evan and my bodyguards started fighting the men and I started to search Anna...)

Where she could be??? When I went near a room I hear a voice from inside... I went near the door and I peaked in to see because I know the voice I am hearing is Anna's... I try to hear what Anna is saying...

NO .... Mason will never marry you he loves me and he will always love me and he will never marry you... you can't take my place in his heart and I will always be his babygirl... (she said to Vinci and she got angry and sliced cut in Anna's arm making her scream in pain... I clenched my hands in fist because I can't see Anna in pain... it kills me but I won't show it to her or anyone because she made me to feel helpless and hopeless for 8 months and I don't want to feel helpless and hopeless again I can't bear the pain and I don't want to feel the that pain again... so I am going to save her for uncle and that's it.. when I was in my own thought... I heard a sob from Anna making me snap out of my thoughts and I turn to see Vinci is holding a knife on Anna's throat... I immediately went and hold Vinci's hand so she don't do anything to Anna... I twist her hand and throw her near the wall and turn to see Anna was staring at me my gaze soften for a second and immediately I got control and kept my gaze emotionless but she did the unbelievable thing...

she came running to me and hugged me

she came running to me and hugged me... for a moment I didn't know what to do but my heart beat me and my arms wrapped around her tightly she started sobbing in my chest... I came out of my thoughts when I hear Vinci talk but before I could hear fully she pointed the gun to Anna and shot her but before she could get shot, I stood in front of  her and I got shot with that my eyes started to droop when I hear Anna shout my name and everything went black...)

Anna POV

(I saw Mason lying motionless... I went to him and started shaking him...)

Mason wake up please open your eyes... just now I got you and I don't want to lose you again please don't leave me... help someone help please... (I shouted and I saw a guy came running hearing me shout and when he see Mason lying motionless he started shaking Mason his eyes started to tear up and he when he saw me... his eyes shows anger and hatred towards but why I don't know because I don't even know this guy... he shouted and some men came running and behind them I saw uncle came running and when he sees me he smile but when he see Mason he got panic and went to guy ...)

Evan what happened to Mason??? (He shouted at that guy named Evan...)

Uncle I don't know what happened but Mason got shot and we have to get him to the hospital immediately... (Evan said )

Ok quick lets go....

I want to come please I want to know how is he I am coming with you guys... (I said while crying...)

Oh please.... you have done enough to him and now get the hell out of here... (Evan snapped at me and I don't know what I did...)

Evan please... not now first we have take Mason to the hospital then we can do these arguments.... (uncle said and Evan nodded silently...)

(Everyone left I turned to see some men are dragging Vinci with some cops... I went to the hospital and doctors took Mason to the operation theatre and I wait outside with uncle and Evan who always glared at me whenever he turn to my direction and I went near my uncle and he hugged me immediately...)

Sweety how are you??? Where were you??? (I started to sob in my uncle's chest...)

Why did you leave Mason's house????

Uncle I got afraid when I saw you in Mason's house... I didn't want him to get hurt because of me that's why I left leaving a letter so he will hate me and won't search for me...

HURT... you didn't want him to get hurt so you left... oh really... BULLSHIT.... he didn't get hurt... he become lifeless, hopeless and emotionless because of you and here you are saying that you didn't want him to get hurt so you left... he loved you like crazy, he looked after you because he knew you were in some trouble and I was your bodyguard when you were working in koinkka's company and he collected all the proofs about your aunt and showed it to your uncle and he proved to him that you are innocent... if you didn't leave on that day you would have known everything... he took care of you and solved all your problems but what you did you do, you left him... when he needed you... first I thought you are innocent and you are perfect for Mason but now I will not let you go near him... just pray to god that Mason has be okay or else I will kill you with my bare hands... (with that Evan left and I stood there numb don't know how to react.... Mason did all these things just for me and my happiness and what I gave him only pain... doctor came outside and we all ran to him... Evan asked doctor.)

Doctor is Mason ok??? Nothing to worry right??? Please say something doctor??? Doctor said

I am sorry.... Mason is....

 Mason is