Kidnapped & tortured

Anna POV

(I see everything is black.... everywhere is black... I didn't see the sun for 6 months... when I left Mason's house I don't know where to start or what I was going to do but when I was I nearing the airport someone from behind hit me in my head and everything went black... then they kidnapped me and tortured me physically and mentally... they inject me drugs from some reason I don't know.... I miss Sophia and I miss Mason so much... I think he would have moved on from me to someone who can care for him, love him and cherish him like he is the most precious man in this world.... if my life was different and if I met Mason then I would have care for him, love him and cherish him but now I can't when I am in this situation and I am not capable of love... but now I miss him so much.. I did a big mistake by leaving Mason I should have stayed with him and I should have explain the situation to my uncle and I should have be with Mason by thick and thin... I miss you Mason.... I love you so much Mason I love you ... please find me and save me from this hell...)

Unknown POV

(We are watching the girl who is crying in that room... we kidnapped her 6 months ago and kept her as hostage and our boss keep on abusing and torturing her... I feel bad for this girl she seems very innocent and pure but our boss is a sadist... she always drug and abuse her... yes our boss is a girl we don't know why she is doing this to her or why she is keeping her like this... she can kill her but she said no and I don't know why??? I am going to help this girl and I am going to ask her any family members to contact and help them to rescue her from here... I have go and talk to her....)

Mason POV

                 The picture is Evan

                 The picture is Evan

(I am going to enter the conference room but I stopped in tracks when I hear what they are talking about... it's uncle and Evan they are talking about Anna but why, did they find her???)

Evan I used my full power in this but I am not able find her... everything is a dead end I don't know where she might me??? Uncle said to Evan who is in a deep thinking...

Uncle I also tried every way to find her but no we didn't get any hints about her it's like she disappeared in thin air

Uncle I also tried every way to find her but no we didn't get any hints about her it's like she disappeared in thin air... (Evan said making my eyes go wide...)