The forest of Death part 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No one ever said it was going to be easy." Anko said casually. "One more thing, the test has a time limit. You must finish it within five days."

"Five days out there?" Ino asked in shock.

"What are we supposed to do for food?" Choji questioned worriedly as he eyed the forest.

"Forget food, what about a mirror." Ino snapped.

"Just look around, the forest is full of things to eat. There's plenty to feed all of you." Anko assured them all.

"Even when you count Choji?" Peter questioned earning a few snickers and a glower.

"Besides that's not all the forest is full of. It has plenty of man eating beasts and poisonous plants in there as well." Kabuto informed everyone as he eyed the gates where the forest was.

"Oh man," Choji grumbled.

"Oh put a sock in it already." Ino said to her teammate in annoyance. "There's a reason it's called a survival test." She pointed out to the boy.

"This means that there is no way half the teams will pass the test." Neji observed.

"Wow, thank you captain obvious." Peter said to the long haired boy earning a chuckle from Tenten who was watching her friend glower at the younger boy.

Lee nodded his head in agreement with his teammate. "With the days getting longer and the days getting shorter we will have less time to sleep and recover. It is a challenge indeed!" The boy said excitedly. If we fail in succeeding I shall swim the Lake 700 times."

"Not now Lee." Tenten hissed out in embarrassment.

"Completely surrounded by enemies and we'll have to keep a constant watch." Saskue noted.

"That's right, it will also test your endurance behind enemy lines. Most of you have never been forced to fight just to survive. This is designed to be a grueling test and I'm sure that some of you won't be up to the challenge." Anko told the group.

"So can we quit mid exam?" Shikamaru questioned.

Anko turned and glared at the Nara boy. "Of course not, you can't just say in the middle of a battle 'I quit.' Well I suppose you could but it could get you killed." She said in amusement. "At least that's what I would do to someone that tried that in the middle of a fight." She added in.

"Well this is going to be troublesome." Shikamaru said.

"There are some ways that you can get disqualified. " Anko said now that she was sure that the ninja knew what they were getting into. "First is if all 3 team members can't make it to the tower with both scrolls after five days. 2nd is if a team loses a member or they become where they cannot continue. The most important one though is that none of you, absolutely none of you may look at the contents of the scroll untill you've reached the tower." Anko warned them, trying to stress the importance of the rule.

"What if it falls open?" Naruto asked.

"Trust me you don't want to open or read these." Anko said. "There are times when ninja must move secret documents. The scroll rule is to test you integrity and your ability to follow orders. Each team fill out your consent forms take them over to my assistants who will trade you for a scroll and then you'll be led inside. Oh yeah and as a last piece of advice. Don't die."

"Sounds like a good rule 1," Peter said getting agreeing nods from the other ninja.

All the ninja then broke up to fill out the forms. Peter and Naruto watched from a few feet away as Sakura and Ino traded barbs with each other. The two could also see Choji and Shikamaru on the other side of the tree watching the two girls as well.