Chapter 7

Chapter 7

<Jace>
I look to my right and see its Liz.
''Before you speak hear me out.'' She says before I even think of what to say to her. I nod letting her that I will listen to what she has to say. She exhal and says ''I have my reason of why I reacted like that when I found out you here a vampire and why I've been ignoring you. When I was little a vampitr attacked my home, he killed my parents in front me; Jackson arrived before the vampire could kill me. I grew up learning how to protect myself, but I still get nervous around vampires. When I found out that you are a vampire I just couldn't believe it, just when I thought I was getting a glimps of what a normal life is, the supernatural world gets in the way. I reaize tthat my life will never be normal sometimes I think that the supernatural world chose me  for something, but I just din't know what.''

I stare at her in shock. How can someone pass through all that and still be so lively like she is. I look at her and ask "Are you nervous right now sitting next to a vampire?" I patiently wait for her to answer and when she does I don't expect it. "I'm  nervous but not because you are a vampire." Wait. what? If she is not nervous because I'm a vampire then why is she nervous? Does she likes me? She likes me! After realizing that I get the guffiest smile on my face. She smiles shyly at me. We stay there in the park just talking, having a good time together.