Chapter 4

<Jace>
I finally have the guts to ask Ellis to the park and after she says 'yes' I'm going to. hold her hand, but get stopped by somebody grabbing my forearm moving me away from Eli. I look up at the guy and see that he's passed, but in my mind I'm thinking 'who is this guy?'.

<Tyler>
I was walking down the hallway to Liz's locker, but the thing is that there's some guy talking to Liz. I stop and hide behind a corner trying to watch Liz talking to the guy; it's hard for Liz in this life that she's been forced into where: your parents are killed, your brother is a wolf and vampires want to killed you, especially if your one of the suspects of being the Prophecied One.

After watching them talk a bit, I see them getting a bit close to each other. I start walking up to them, when I reach them I grab the guys forearm and move him away from Liz. 'Who does he think he is?' nobody can touch her, she is special and -sniff- I have to get her out of here. I look at Liz then at the guy -sniff- he's a vampire. Vampires are dangerous you never know what tot expect from them, especially close to Liz, since she's human. But the worse is that Liz is afraid of vampires; ever since her parents were murdered by vampires.

So as I look at the vampire with nothing, but anger; Liz tries to stop me. "Tyler, stop he's not hurting me." Liz says trying to calm me down, but it doesn't help and since she's human she doesn't know why I'm angry at the guy. "Liz, get your stuff were leaving right now." I tell her, but she doesn't listen. "Tyler, what's wrong? He's just being friendly." She states, but that doesn't calm me down. "I don't care if he's being friendly, your not suppose to be around them, especially if you'd scared of his kind.". Saying that clarifies why I'm angry at the guy.

Then everything clicks in her mind saying, actually trying to say " Y-your one o-f t-them, how can y-you-u be one of them." Liz looks confused at one moment and scared the other, she backs away from Jace into my arms. Jace looks at Liz scared, but looks at me furiously. "Who are you and what do you have to do with Eli here?" The guy asks me furiously. I clench my fists tight wanting to punch the guy, but I can't with Liz here.

"Can we go home, Tyler?" Lizasks me, you could hear in her tone of voice that she was distressed with the situation. I look at the guy one more time, I turn around and start walking away with Liz, not looking back at the guy.