Chapter 3

-After last period-
<Tyler>
I was walking around looking for Liz to go home ,but when I find her I stop and hold back a growl. I see Liz and a boy, who also smells like a vampire, talking by her locker, standing too close for my liking.

<Liz>
When the last bell rings stating that the day is over. I was walk out of my classroom towards my locker; I put all my things away and get my bag. When I close the locker door, Jace is standing right there waiting for me 'I think'.

"Hey, Eli." Jace states, whereas waiting for me. "Hey, Jace what's up?" I ask trying to righteously he's talking to me. "Nothing, just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the skate park, me and my friends are going?" As he tells me he scratches the back of his neck . I was shocked like, he wants 'ME' to go somewhere with him and his friends. "Uh-h-h sure, but aren't you scared of Brian." I respond to him then I feel stupid, now he's going to back out; since I remembered him of Brian.

"I'm not scared of Brian ,but he's not your boyfriend, right?" He asks unsure of why I asked. Quickly I reply, "No, he's not. He's like a big brother to me ,but way over protective."

I look down at my feet thinking that I might just have scared away, when he reaches for my hand ,but gets stopped by Tyler when he grabs his forearm, moving it away from my hand.

Looking at Tyler's face let's me know how passed Tyler is and let me tell you, he is piss.