You come home from the Army

Ashton: Ashton was happy that you wanted to help fight wars and help others but he just didn't want you to die he loved you too much that he would probably not recover for a while. Your POV: Today was the day, today I'm going to spend 5 months away to help fight for our country, I heard a knock on my door and saw Ashton standing there "Hey, you ready to go?" He asked me " yeah" I answered then Ashton asked " when are you coming home?" I decided to tell him a lie and say I wasn't coming home for a year " I'm not coming home for a year but when I get back you will be on tour still" he looked so sad " well I will miss you just be careful" he said pulling me into a hug which I returned " I will miss you too Ash I love you" I said " I love you too Y/N" and then I left. (Skip to 5 months later) So I kept in touch with the boys and Ashton isn't being himself so since I'm back from Iraq I will surprise him and I told the boys about it and they agreed so I said bye to the boys and packed my bags and headed to the airport (skip till the end of the flight) I got my luggage from the baggage claim and saw Luke, Calum, and Michael waiting for me. We all hugged and went to where their concert was going to be and then in the middle of the concert they brought Ash to the front and I ran over to him and hugged him. Ashton looked down and saw me and as soon as he did he hugged me back and lifted me of the ground and spun me around and kept telling me he missed me and I told him I missed him as well.
A/N hey guys! My name is Ciara and this is my first time writing a bsm tell me what you think in the comments and I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are I will try to update as much as I can I love ya bye!!!!