Kid Flash Can Throw Daggers... Wow, Wasn't Expecting That!

"Alright, so what will my duties be?" I asked.

"We will need you to train the YJ team, we need you to act as their doctor, help them on missions, take care of them at Mt. Justice and give them missions." Batman says.

"Cool. We ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes, we're ready to go." Batman said, then led me to the Zeta tubes. I got in, and Batman helped me enter my name (Sea Storm) and number (C01). I had decided to start a new group, people who were trainers and stuff.

"Recognized, Black Canary A07, Batman A01, Superman A02, Flash A03. Recognized, Sea Storm C01." The Zeta tube announced. I walked out and followed the leaguers to the living room. Batman had already put in a gym exactly like the one I had back home.

"Who is Sea Storm?"

"C01?"

People were asking.

"Hey guys! So, I'm Sea Storm, I'm going to kind of be like your trainer and den mother." I said, stepping forward.

"Sea Storm!" Dick yelled, and ran over.

"Heya, Little Bird!" I replied, hugging him.

"You know her, Robin?" Kid Flash aka Wallace 'Wally' West asked.

"Of course I do! She's my trainer!" He said.

"I thought that Bats trained you.

"Nope! Well, sometimes he trains me, but mostly Sea Storm." He said. I noticed that the League members had left.

"You guys ready to see the gym?" I asked. Batman had kept it locked at my request. They were all really excited as I led them to it. I took out Riptide and swiped it past a scanner. "This is the most secure floor of the mountain. I've designed it myself. It has an almost Olympus-worthy pool, a sparring section that is fully automated, weight lifting, trapeze, trampoline, uneven bars, balance beam, rings, sword fighting arena, weapons storage, archery range, gun range, treadmills and refreshment." I said, leading them through.

"Wait, sword fighting arena?" Superboy asked.

"Yep! That's my speciality, which I will be passing onto all of you." I said. Then I remembered something. "Oh, my friend should be here soon!" I said. Just then, the shadows in one corner thickened, and Nico di Angelo stepped out.

"Hey, Sea." He said.

"Hey Neeks!" I replied.

"Hi Nico!" Dick said.

"Hey there, Birdie! How ya doing?" Nico said, ruffling the hair on Dick's head.

"Good. Are you going to be helping us train?" Dick asked.

"Of course. After all, Sea needs us guys to help her." Nico stage-whispered.

"Who is THAT?" KF asked.

"This? Oh, this is my boyfriend, Nico. He's going to be helping me. by the way, Neeks, did you figure out a superhero name?"

"Ghost King." He said.

"Hah! So original, Neeks. Now then, you mind helping me assess them all?" I asked. Dick's eyes widened.

"NO! NOT ASSESSMENT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" He pleaded, falling to his knees.

"Nope! Now then, I've made up groups: Dick and Wally in group 'A' with me, Connor, M'gann and Kaldur'ahm in group 'B' with Nico. Go!" I said. They all formed the groups, Dick dragging his heels, so I dragged him to the treadmills. I grinned evilly. "Hey KF!"

"Yes, Sea Storm?"

"I had a treadmill modified especially for you. Why don't you try it out?" I asked.