¡!35!¡

Angel knocked on Emma's door after shopping and waited for her to open it. The music was turned down and Emma opened her door. "Yeah?" Emma slightly closed the door to hide the boys in her room, who her parents only knew about one.

"Emma," Angel looked down at her feet, not meeting her fifteen year old sister in the eye. "My chest is growing and I don't know what to do?" Emma's eyes widened and she stepped into the hall. Angel looked up at Emma.

"What do you mean 'your chest is growing'?" Emma asked and walked down the hall and into Angels room. She pushed Louis out of the room and closed the door, locking it. Angel tightened the shirt around her body and Emma's eyes widened and ran back to her room, grabbed an old training bra and ran back to Angels, kicking Louis out again. "Wear this all the time until you go to sleep," Emma handed her the bra, Angel vanished into her closet and put on the bra then walked out. "I'll ask Mom to get you your own room." Emma started to walk out of the room but Angel grabbed her.

"What! No!" Angel pulled on her sleeve. "I want to be with Louis!"

"Angel, this is for your own good. Mom will explain what you're going through better, but please, don't freak out or anything if they go through with it." Emma pulled her sleeve away and walked out of the room and back to hers. She closed the door behind herself and crashed on her bed next to the boy. Ethan groaned but laughed as Emma rolled on top of him. He turned his head and gently kissed her cheek. She giggled while Sky groaned slightly, rolling his eyes and pulling his head deeper into his textbook.

"You do know we're suppose to be studying, right?" Sky muffled through his book. School started in two weeks, but Sky wanted them to do good so he had them study. Emma looked over at him, glaring at him. He rolled his eyes and continued to read.

"What's his problem?" Ethan laughed as he picked up his pencil and twisted it in his fingers. Emma sighed as she lied down next to him. She shrugged her shoulders and he kissed her cheek. "Hey, Phillips having a party tonight. Wanna come?" The seventeen year old nudged her shoulders.

"I shouldn't." Emma bit her lip.

"Come on! It'll be super fun and they'll be drinking and weed and shit," he smiled at her, running his hand through his brown hair. Emma shook her head. "Why not?"

"I don't really like all that," Emma bit her lip and looked over at Sky who shrugged his shoulders, turning in her desk chair and working at her desk. "And I don't think you should do that either." Sky turned the music back up.

"Why the fuck should I listen to you?" Ethan sat up and Emma bit her lip. "You're just a girl." Sky growled.

"And your just a boy with the smallest IQ in his grade," Sky turned and glared at him. "She has way better judgement then you! Why don't you just shut the fuck up and leave her alone!"

Ethan rolled his eyes and scoffed. "He's right," Emma stood up for herself. "Get out of my room and...and out of my life! You're such a horrible influence!" She yelled at him and Ethan rolled his eyes and hopped out through her window. Emma turned to Sky and engulfed him in a hug, digging her head into his shoulder. "Thank you."

"No problem Em," he laughed. "What're friends for?" She nodded against his shoulder, a smile on her face.