¡!8!¡

Lila glared at Adrien as he walked into the apartment. She stood up and crossed her arms as he set down his keys. He sweetly smiled at her while she glared at him. "Adrien, where have you been?" He walked over to her while she stepped back. She was having triplets and in all honesty, she didn't want a child, let alone three.

"Marinette invited me over for a dinner." He didn't want to lie to her anymore.

"Why would she do that? Doesn't she know we're getting married?" Lila growled and Adrien sighed.

"Yeah she knows. It was just a small dinner, nothing special," Adrien shrugged and kissed her cheek and lightly hugged her body, being careful of the three children he didn't know about yet. "How was your ultrasound?" He asked.

She pushed him off slightly. "It was fine. And..." Should she tell him?

"And?" He lifted a brow and she sighed and he held her hands gently. She looked at up at him. "You can tell me anything."

She sighed and looked down at her stomach. "I'm having triplets but I don't even want to have a child," she bit her lip. "Let alone three."

"Wh-What're you saying?" Adrien stepped back from her.

"I want an abortion you idiot!" She yelled at him and he gulped.

•∞Two Weeks Later∞•

Adrien sighed as Gabriel held him late in his office. He scrolled through his phone as his father made his tux for his wedding. "Adrien," he hummed in response to his Father. "Do you know that Miss Lila hasn't been in for her dress fittings?"

"She's always out. I thought it was for her dress." Gabriel hummed and stopped working.

"How's that Marinette girl?" He asked.

"Wh-What about her?" Adrien gulped. His Father never mentioned her.

"How is she?" He walked to his desk, pulling off a magazine or six from the top.

"I-I don't know. I haven't seen her in a while." He's over as much as he can. He can't help it. He loves that little girl. Marinette won't talk to him when he's over, or barely does.

"Well apparently," he slammed the magazines to the ground and Adrien picked on up ad nearly screamed. "She has a daughter! And apparently she could be yours!"

"How do you know that?" Adrien walked into the bathroom to change out of his tux, and to puke.

"Because she is four years old and you and Marinette were together four years ago you careless boy!" Gabriel pinched the bridge of his nose as Adrien walked back into the office. "Just, go home. I'll finish you tux by tomorrow."

"Okay Father," Adrien nodded and ran to his car outside and drop to the hotel. He walked up to his apartment room and heard moaning as he unlocked the door. He opened and walked to the bedroom and saw Lila bouncing on top of someone. He growled and turned off the loud music. Lila gasped and got off of him and hid her body in the blanket. "Lila," he was pinching the bridge of his nose. "Where are our triplets?"

"I-I uhm, aborted them." She nervously laughed.

"You aborted them?" he laughed. "Of course. This is wonderful!" He laughed more. He stopped and glared at her. "Who the fuck is this?" He pointed to the man on the bed.

"Philip." Lila bit her lip.

"How long?" Tears built in his eyes. "How long has this been happening?" He was starting to lose it.

"Two years mate." His Australian accent was strong. That's all the time they've been together.

Adrien boiled with anger. He growled and punched a hole in the wall, making the two flinch. "Get out of my apartment," he demanded. "Now! Go! Go! Go!" He grabbed them by the arms and pulled them to the door, slammed it open and pushed them out. He slammed the door and Lila lightly banged on it.

"Adrien, come on baby let me in. I'm sorry, please just let me in," he walked away from the door and picked up as much of her clothes as possible. He opened the door and she smiled at him. "Thank you baby-" He threw her clothes at her, grabbing the blanket covering their bodies. He grabbed his clothes and threw it at Philip then slammed and locked the door. "Adrien, Adrien come on Baby. I'm sorry. Please let me in," he opened the door and grabbed her left hand. "Thank you Adr-" he took the ring off and slammed the door again. "Adrien, please don't ignore me." He didn't let her in.