¡!18!¡

•∞Two Weeks Later∞•

Adrien stumbled back as Marinette pushed him out of the way to get to the bathroom. He growled at her. They never spoke about their relationship and gave up after she told him Marinette and Nathanael were going to get married. She tumbled over the toilet and Adrien watched as she threw up last nights dinners and her breakfast. "Are, you okay?" He sat across from her on the floor and she boiled out crying. Marinette collapsed into his chest and he hesitantly held her.

"N-No! I-I-I'm not!" She cried.

"Why?" He gently rubbed her back.

"I-I'm pregnant again," his eyes widened and he looked down at her. "I-I told Nathanael and he took his ring back and literally ran. I don't know what to do." She cried more and he gently held her to him.

"Get an abortion Marinette. He left you and you already have a daughter to care for. But it's your body, I'm not going to force you." The idea was already wedged into her brain.

"I-I think I will. I want to be married to have another child." She hiccuped. They fell into a silence.

"Emma likes her room. She says its miraculous," Marinette giggled and tried not to throw up again. "I told her I was her dad." Marinette sat up and punched him in the jaw.

"What the hell! I told you not too! Now she'll ask questions and-"

"She hasn't. I told her because she asked and I didn't want to lie," Adrien rotated his jaw after her spoke. "She said she wants to know more about me and she wants to know if we'll get back together." She scoffed and hit him again.

"I will never get back with you! You hurt me-"

"Nathanael actually ran when you told him and took the ring. I ran when it was happening but I came back at the hospital. I always come back. He won't." He kept cutting her off. Marinette bit her lip and looked at him. She grabbed him by the sides of his head and pressed her lips to his and twisted her fingers into his hair.

She let go of the kiss and panted into lips. He was bright red. "I needed that," she bit her lip as she stood up. He stood up after her. "I miss you but everywhere I see you so I know how you've been all the time and I just-"

"I still love you. He says he does, but guys who run and don't look back, don't mean it." Adrien walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to wake up Emma for school. Marinette bit her lip as she watched them leave the house.

•∞Seven Hours Later∞•

Adrien walked into the house with Emma asleep on his hip. He gently put her in bed and walked out his room and heard music coming from Marinette room. He knocked on the door and she didn't answer. He saw weird lightly coming from under the door and a strong, sweet smell. He knocked again then opened the door and saw Marinette asleep on her bed with candles light on her bed stands. She had a note in her hand and Adrien hesitantly took it from her hand.

Dear Adrien,
I love you too
Your Princess

He smiled and put the note on a side table and Marinette fluttered her eyes open and looked at Adrien. She blushed in embarrassment as she set up and folded her hands in between her legs. He sat down next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I aborted the baby." He nodded and she turned her head to face him. He kissed her cheek and she blushed and covered her face. He laughed and lied down on the bed and she did the same.

"I'll tell Emma, about us, in the morning." Adrien laughed and got up. Marinette grabbed his arm and he faced her.

"I uhm," she cleared her throat. "Moved your things in here," he smiled and changed into his pajamas and lied down next to her. Adrien wrapped an arm around her and she bit her lip. "I hope I didn't make a mistake."