You Tried To Take

Jamie is lying in Danielle's warm embrace, she can feel Danielle's fingers lightly moving up and down her back and it's sending shivers down her spine. She is resting her head on Danielle's chest and the steady beat of Danielle's heart is making her feel sleepy, 

"I wish we could stay here like forever." Jamie comments enjoying the warmth of naked skin against naked skin,

"Me too babe, me too. But we've got about fifteen minutes to head back before anyone notices you're missing,"

Jamie props herself up on her elbow and looks at Danielle, she knows she could stare at Danielle all day, the girl's skin is flawless and Jamie loves the dusted freckles across her nose, and the way she bites her lip when she gets excited, but it's Danielle's eyes that Jamie loves, she has the most beautiful blue eyes and up close you can see flecks of green in them. Jamie doesn't realise she is staring until Danielle reaches up and starts caressing the side of her face. 

"Penny for your thoughts," Danielle whispers, which makes Jamie smile,

"Oh I was just thinking how beautiful you are and what I could do to your body in fifteen minutes." Jamie replies as she winks at Danielle,

"Oh Is that right? Well we'll see about that," Danielle laughs as she grabs the girl and in one motion pushes her onto her back and climbs on top of her, Jamie starts protesting, that is until Danielle leans down and silences her protests with her mouth.

********

"Someone's looking very satisfied." Este laughs as she notices a smiling Jamie walking towards them, "So what was on the menu this morning pleasure or pain?" She asks winking at a now blushing Jamie.

"None of your business." Jamie answers,

"Oh come on JJ give up the juicy details," one of the twins says,

"Yeah you look like the cat that swallowed the canary," the other twin teases,

"Fuck off." Jamie replies,

"I'm guessing more pleasure then pain if you're able to sit down." Este laughs,

Jamie leans back in the chair and salutes Este with her middle finger which causes everyone to start laughing.

Alana enters the Rec room and still being fairly new to the place stands in the doorway looking around at all the other inmates. She looks over at Este's table where everyone is laughing.

"Well lookie here it's the other Haim," Este says, she beckons Alana to come join them, "How the fuck are we like not related?" Este asks as soon as Alana sits down, "I mean like you could so easily pass as my baby sister. You're gorgeous. I'm gorgeous, not to mention you're a little sassy and I'm definitely sassy. It's too fucking uncanny, we have to be related somehow."

"I don't know." Alana laughs as she shrugs her shoulders, "Maybe we are long lost cousins?"

"Yeah that or my father forgot to mention one of his infidelities resulted in a sister." Este jokes. She stops laughing as she notices Sharn coming towards her.

Sharn walks straight up to Este and throws a wad of cash on the floor in front of her.

"Give me my fucking smokes you bitch." Sharn snarls, Este lowers her gaze to look at the cash on the floor before raising her eyes back up to look at the angry girl in front of her.

"Can I trust it's all there or do I need to count it?" she sarcastically asks,

"I don't give a fuck what you do, just as long as you get up off your fat ass and go get my god damn fucking smokes."