Chapter 1: Why Me?

Angels. Divine beings created by God to assist both Heaven and Earth, having specialized roles that either guide souls to Heaven, protect the living or dead, and guarding Heaven itself. Angels are placed within roles that suit their personality and interests. They go from In-Training, Mid-Flight, then finally Full-Fledged. They must work hard to maintain the safety of Heaven and mortal world, training to prove and improve their abilities for the future. Without hard work, each world would lose homeostasis and fall into chaos, allowing Hell and its demons to cause damnation towards humanity.

Demons were former angels that had either fallen under Lucifer's influence or were simply born as one after Lucifer's rebellion that banished him to Hell. It is said that demons are created or given a soul corrupted by the many deadly sins. Their roles were to collect souls to consume or use for their own gain. They take pleasure messing with the minds of both humans and angels, destroying what innocents or devotion towards God as much as immorally possible.

Demons were cursed to bear horns and pitch black wings as a reminder of their betrayal to God. Angels were simply blessed to have pure white wings to symbolize the purity they sire. As for the halo, it was not a physical item that hovers over an angel's head. A halo was the soul and grace of a holy being radiating, the most of it radiating towards the head.

To humans, demons were represented by its founder/"creator" Satan; they are evil at birth and will be evil from the beginning to end, tempting humanity and tainting few. According to humans, angels were the purest beings to be created by God, beautiful spiritually and physically, like a marble statue, graceful and proud, perfect.

However, some mortal says about angels were not correct. Angels were purposely flawed by God as a way to maintain their compassionate ways to help mortals. Of course, their flaw was what made them unique and helped them grow, though they maintained their gracefulness and perfection in ways.

You weren't exactly gracefully and any of what humans claim angels are. You were an In-Training that had the strong goals to prove yourself to the other angels, getting into trouble. Slightly rebellious some would say, even when you try to live up to the codes. But hey, if you weren't, well, you, in the end, you wouldn't have met that mischievous, charming demon. It just had to happen on that fateful (or what you preferred to call hellish) day.

~~~~~~~~~

" (Y/n)! Slow down!" Alexander demanded, flying after you. But you didn't listen to him, it was like you mute him when you were into flying. Then again, for most of your existence, you were being nagged by him like a big brother or father.

You glided in the air, letting the soft air cascade against your skin, brushing your hair out of your face. Bathing yourself with the refreshing air, that always brought life to your wings and entire being. It was a blessing to be given wings for you.

" (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)!" he hollered your full name. " YOU ARE GOING TO SLOW DOWN NOW! YOUNG LADY!" he snapped.

You groaned lightly, slowing down. " Alright, alright, I'm doing as you said, but you don't have to treat me like a baby. I'm a century old. I can handle myself."

Alex sighed, " I know, I know, but you know it's a force of habit. I've in a way raised you, since I met you. Not to mention, you're still an In-Training." He landed into the Sacred Garden with you, a place you enjoyed visiting due to the creatures and flowers that you loved to tend to.

You were greeted by an abundant amount of animals. " Hey! Don't you all look lovely this evening!" you giggled, surrounded by feathers and fur. Your eyes went to the animals then to the pond.