The beast vs the slayer

It was a cloudy day,weeks had passed when Clarence Jones became a monster. Today was the day that Clarences oldest child,Mark starts a new school. When Mark arrived at the school he stood for a few minutes,but when the bell rang,Mark sighed and walked toward the schools entrance. But soon the school tumbled,many of the students got hurt. Mark saw a man standing on top of the rubble of the school who was covered in flames. All the kids were rushed to the hospital. Clarence drove to the hospital and saw his sons leg was damaged,Clarence walked up to him and asked "Who did this to you?. "A man covered in flames I...I didn't see his face" replied Mark. Clarence nodded his head and drove to the school and saw the man. He got out of his car and asked" Who are you?. The flames went out and the man said "James Dragneel,the fire slayer" replied James. Clarence started breathing heavily and he transformed into the beast. Out of nowhere James was on the floor getting punched multiple times in a row. As the beast thought he was gonna win with his last hit but James stopped his fist with his hand. "Ouch well it's my turn now" said James. "Blazing fists" added James. James started hitting the beast multiple times. His fists were covered in fire but the beast hit James into a car. The car exploded into flames. The beast smiled but he heard a strange sound. The fire was being eaten by James. The fire was gone and James smiled. The beast roared so loud it broke windows. James said in a quiet voice,"I will bring him back,roar of the fire dragon". James roared and fire came out of his mouth. But the fire did nothing at all. The beast clapped his large hands together and it made a soundwave,James' T-shirt ripped off and he said "That's it lightning lava flames mode". James' fire was surrounded by lightning and it burned so hot it looked like lava. James ran to the beast but what the beast saw was an eye made out of fire on James' fist. The beast grabbed a car and threw it at James but James hit the car,the car exploded into flames and James ate the flames. The beast kicked James into the woods and ran towards him. When the beast reached the middle of the woods,where James was, James said" Slayers secret art lightning lava flames dragon eye". All James' power was directed to his fist. James ran and jumped,and the beast and James hit each other. But the beasts large fist hit the dragons eye. There was a big blast of colossal wind. The beast and James were surrounded by an enormous sphere of energy that destroyed the forest ground. The beast turned back into Clarence and the both of them damaged the bones in their arms. They were both on the ground and James said" I need to go home". Clarence asked as he sat up "Home?where are you from?. James said "Well I am not sure". James sat up and Clarence asked  "How does that help?. But something glowing opened behind James and when James saw it he said "That's my home". James stood up slowly. Clarence got up and said "Hey James take care of yourself out there". "Thanks what's your name?asked James. "Clarence Jones" replied Clarence. James shook his hand and walked into the portal-like object. "Wow I've never seen anything like that ever in my life,dragons eye,lightning lava flames,the fire slayer?could there be another world out there?asked Clarence as he gazed at the sky. Clarence ran to his car and drove home.