The beast unleashed

The beast looked at John and walked toward him. John was frozen with shock,the beast grabbed him by his leg and threw him out the building with great speed. John flew into the air and crashed into the road his lifeless eyes stared at the sky as his life faded away. The beast sprung into the air and landed in the street the crackling sound of rock against thick skin was heard by the citizens of Silverdale valley. The civilians ran and screamt. The beast roared and ran towards a civilian he grabbed him and smashed him into the ground,he broke the concrete and shards bursted through the ground. He back handed a civilian into a wall. One of the civilians ran into her house and called the police. "Police there's a vicious creature causing havoc the road is in 90th avenue please come here now" said the lady. The police drove with their cars to 90th avenue. They parked their cars and came out they stared at the beast in shock. "What the hell is that" asked one of the cops. "I ain't got no idea" said the other cop. They fired at the beast, the bullets ricocheted off it and it dropped the person it was holding and looked at the cops with its beady eyes. It grabbed both of them by their legs and bumped into each other a soundwave traveled across the city causing destruction, it laid waste to the city. The SWAT arrived firing at the beast with machine guns and Ak-47s. The beast roared and clapped its hands and made another soundwave, the SWAT cars flew into the air and crashed the glass shattered all over the city the SWAT men shattered their bones and their blood splattered on the city streets. Arlo looked out the institution and saw the beast. "I could win a prize for this magnificent beast if i could sell it to the army as a weapon they wouldn't say no to that maybe if i could get its blood and inject it in one of their soldiers they could win war every time it could be used as their secret weapon" said Arlo. Lorelei ran out her house with Mark and Diane she went into a broken truck."don't worry kids you're safe now just don't go outside don't even bother to look outside okay I'll do it for your safety" said Lorelei. "Okay will you be okay mom" said Mark. "Yes don't worry about me" said Lorelei. She crawled out the truck and stood up,she heard a deep growl and turned around. The beast was standing on the truck it climbed down the truck and walked up to her it lifted its hand she covered her face. "Mom no" yelled Mark. Lorelei heard Clarence grunting the beast decreased in size and it turned into Clarence. Clarence fell onto the floor. He woke up in the institution hospital "hey Clarence are you okay" said Lorelei. "Yeah but what happened said Clarence. "Well you became this weird- looking beast you laid waste to the city" said Lorelei. "Oh no it was probably that gas that was in the institutions lab" said Clarence. "Oh maybe one your scientist friends could help you" said Lorelei. "Yeah sure could you hand me my phone" said Clarence. "Hey um... Arlo could you meet me at the institutions hospital" said Clarence. He arrived at the hospital,"greetings Clarence what was the reason you had to call me" said Arlo. "I'm sure you noticed that there was some type of creature in the street said Clarence. "Ah yes but what of it" said Arlo. "That thing is me"said Clarence. "I knew that already" said Arlo. "Oh okay but can you help me get rid of it" said Clarence. "Okay no problem" said Arlo. "Okay your blood is infected with a few substances but i would need a sample of your blood" said Arlo. "Okay" whispered Clarence. He takes a blood sample of Clarences blood. "I'm just gonna test this" said Arlo. "Wait can't you just use the microscope here" said Clarence. "Um... no I'll use another one" said Arlo. "No you're gonna test that blood right here" said Lorelei. Arlo ran off ,Clarence got up off of his hospital bed and chased after Arlo he pounced on him and banged his head on the floor. He punched Clarence across his face,he started breathing heavily and transformed into the beast. He roared and kicked Arlo into the wall he turned around and saw Lorelei peeking from the door he turned around again,and sprung into the air and crashed into a school. The students screamt with terror as he laid waste to the school. He grabbed a teacher by the leg and smashed him into the ground stone shards bursted through the ground. The kids ran in fear as the beast carried on pursuing them,the beast sprung into the air and crashed straight down to the ground and broke the concrete. The beast roared and grabbed a car and threw it across the city. He sprung into the air and landed in the park. The army came and fired at him. They used machine guns, Ak -47s and rocket launchers. They got tanks that fired soundwaves and they fired at the beast. He started trembling,he started breathing heavily and got up off of the ground. He grabbed a car and ripped in two with his bare hands,he blocked both sides of where the soundwaves and threw the car parts. He roared and clapped his hands causing a soundwave. He started breathing lightly and he transformed back. Arlo ran upstairs to the technological lab. He opened a hatch and went into it the machinery grabbed him and covered him in titanium,the TLERs (titanium large emergency robot) eyes glowed blue. The machine sprung into the air and landed in the park right in front of Clarence. "Whoa what's this" said Clarence. The robot kicked him into a tree,Clarence got up and started breathing heavily once again he transformed and punched the robot. The robot flew into the air and crashed in the city streets. The people screamt and ran away,some ran into their cars or houses. The beast sprung into the air and landed on top of the robot. The robot punched the beast and transformed its hands into laser guns,it fired blue lasers at the beast. The beast got up and roared and clapped its hands causing a soundwave,the robot flew into the air its metal started ripping off until it revealed Arlo in the suit. The beast stared him in the eye and threw him into the air Arlo landed straight into the sea he woke up and swam to the shore he coughed out water and his bones started limbering. Arlo got up and saw Clarences blood had went on his lab coat he started laughing "I'm coming Clarence" said Arlo. Red strings came out of his chest they covered his body and a black line went down and across his chest. Meanwhile the beast was calming down he walked down the street until he was ambushed by the other beast. The Arlo beast punched him repeatedly the Clarence beast punched the Arlo beast into a building site. Meanwhile Lorelei ran to the police,"have you got a helicopter" said Lorelei. "Chill out lady of course we have helicopter we're the police" said the policeman. "Good i need you to pilot it while aim it at one of the beasts heads that seems to be their weak spot but which one is Clarence" said Lorelei. "Oh i know Clarence he's your husband right tsk tsk tsk how will you know which one to fire at they seem identical" said the policeman. "That's the risk i am willing to take" said Lorelei as a tear went down her face. They rushed to the helicopter,the policeman gave her a sniper. The helicopter flew all the way to the two beasts. Lorelei started crying she aimed at the beast who was punching the other beast. The other beast turned around and laughed. "Noooo" screamt Lorelei she burst into tears. The beast transformed into Clarence. Lorelei gasped and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. The other beast that got shot transformed into a dead Arlo bleeding from his head. In the end Clarence started living in a wooden cabin out of town knowing that the government was searching for him.