4. Details

A few months later

Kara's pov

I met with Maggie and Alex to go over the wedding. They are going to be Mrs and Mrs Danvers in a week, or Mrs and Mrs Sawyer. I still have to ask them about that.

"Hello, lovebirds. Ready for next week?"

"100% ready. I'm getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world." Alex smiled.

"I wish I had what you two have." I said.

"You'll get that, Little Danvers. Just wait until you find the love of our life, I found mine." Maggie joked.

"Okay, Alex has me as her maid of honour.  Who do you have, Maggie?"

"I don't think I'm going to have someone, as long as my honey is happy."

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Alex asked to her fiancée.

"Yes, the one person I really need by my side is you." Maggie joyfully said, while pulling Alex into a kiss.

"Okay, where are you going for your honeymoon?" I asked.

"Well, we decided to go to Venice, Italy. We'll escape the sights and sounds of the city with a dreamy boat ride to one of the unspoiled islands nearby." Alex concluded.

"Excellent idea! And J'onn is officiating the ceremony, like you asked." I answered.

"This is going to be the most amazing wedding of all time!" Alex excitedly said.

"With the most magical girl." Maggie smiled.

"Which last name are you going to get?" I asked.

"We thought about that a lot, but we decided on Sawyer." Maggie answered.

"Okay, I'll take care of the rest. I'll see the both of you tomorrow at the DEO." I said.

"Bye." Alex and Maggie answered.

Maggie's pov

Alex and I went home and ate some filet mignon, it was delicious (my baby can cook!). We sat down and watched Grey's Anatomy  together.

"I cannot believe that you're going to be my wife in a week." I said, while staring at her.

"Me neither. From next week onwards, my name will be Alex Danvers- Sawyer. I can't wait for that."

"Alexandra Danvers- Sawyer." I joked.

"Stop it! You know that I don't like my full name." she annoyingly answered.

"I'm just kidding, baby. We're ready to get married." I said and I kissed her.

*knock*

"Who could that be?" I asked.

"I think it's Kara." Alex said.

She opened the door and I couldn't believe who was standing at the door.