50. Hello there

"Come on show me" Steph said from outside the door.

"Ok ok hang on" I laughed. I walked out,

"Hmm not to sure on that one" Steph said her hands on her hips. "Hmmm try on the other one and I'll have another look around"

"Alright" I walked back in and changed. I smoothed down the dress,

"You look pretty" I jumped hearing the voice behind me. I looked down to see a little girl.

"Thank you" I said

"Thank you" I said. "Where's your mummy?" I asked squatting down.

"She's at home I'm with my sisters at the moment" she said.

"How about we go find them" I said.

"Ok" she smiled.

"Sky are you alright in there?" Steph asked.

"Yeah although" I opened the door.

"First, that's the dress and secondly who's this?" Steph asked.

"My names Isabella but everyone calls me izzy" the girl said.

"Hello izzy, I'm Steph and this is Sky" Steph smiled.

"Do you see your sisters anywhere?" I asked.

"No I lost them because I thought you were my sister and I followed you" Izzy said.

"Oh ok, do you know their phone number?" I asked.

"In my bag I do" she said taking off her small backpack. "It's in here somewhere.... Here it is" she pulled out a little sparkly pink note book. Izzy opened it to the front page before handing it to Steph.

"You get changed whilst I do this" Steph said pulling out her phone.

"Alright" I went in and got changed hanging the dress back up. I walked back out as Steph put her phone in her pocket. "So what's the go?" I asked.

"We're going to meet them at the café across the way" Steph said. "Now let's pay for that and we'll head over" I paid for the dress and we went over to the café. Steph and I got a hot drink and we got Izzy a juice before we sat down at a table.

"There they are" Izzy said. Two girls walked over.

"Isabella Candice Lewis where did you go?" The girl with brown hair asked placing her hands on her hips.

"I got confused" Izzy said looking at the juice box in her hands.

"She thought I was your sister and followed me, it was a simple mistake" Steph said.

"As long as she's alright" the girl said. "I'm Emma and this is my sister hope" she said motioning to the girl with coloured hair.

"I'm Steph and this is my friend Sky" Steph smiled

"They're really nice" Izzy said.

"I'm sure they are but we should go" Hope said.

"No can we please stay for a bit please just 5 more minutes" Izzy begged.

"I think they have stuff to do" Emma said.

"No it's fine if you wanted to come sit down for bit" I said.

"Are you sure?" Hope asked.

"Yeah it's fine" Steph said.

"Yay" Izzy cheered. I smiled. After Emma and Hope got a drink they came and sat back down.

"Thanks again for finding Izzy" Hope said. "We would have been in a boat load of trouble if we had lost her"

"No you would have been in a boat load of trouble, it was your idea to come here and you are in charge" Emma said.

"Way to throw me in the deep end" Hope laughed.

"They're always like this" Izzy said making Steph and I laugh.

(Ok yes early upload only due to I will be away leaving tomorrow and didn't want you guys to have to wait. Emma and Hope are from the character contest I had a while ago, I said some might take a while and i still have another character to add. But that's not for a while, I have plans for that one.
Hope: mistylily30
Emma: MarkiplierFan1987
Thanks for those two suggestions)