47. Getting home

*20th November*

"Feels good being home" I said walking back down stairs.

"You sure your not going to miss Matt too much?" Brooke teased.

"Oh ha ha ha" I poked my tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes and my phone bleeped.

Matthew- I'm so sorry I have to cancel or well postpone Wednesday something's come up.

"It's him isn't he?" Brooke smirked.

"Yeah" I said.

To Matthew-  it's fine :)

Matthew- I'm sorry.

Sky- it's fine I promise.

Matthew- thanks.

"You's are home! How was Bali?" AJ asked walking in with some take out.

"Why don't you ask Sky?" Brooke said leaning on the counter.

"It was sort of for both of you, but ok. Sky how was Bali?" AJ asked unpacking the bag of food.

"It was good" I said sitting at the counter.

"Just good?" Brooke said.

"Am I missing something?" AJ asked and placed a plate of chips and roast chicken in front of me. Brooke looked at me with a smirk.

"Matt asked me out" I said.

"Really?" AJ asked.

"Yes"

"Finally"

"Your as bad as Brooke" I laughed.

"But it was adorable when we were at the elephant safari we went elephant riding and got to have a swim" I rolled my eyes and ate my dinner.

"That's cute" AJ said. "Oh and you have mail" he gave Brooke some mail.

"Thanks" she said. When I finished I put my plate in the sink.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure Steph and Matt are going as well" AJ said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh I've been invited to the Fantastic beasts and where to find them premiere on Wednesday" she said. So that's what he's doing.

"Sounds fun" I said.

"Should be" Brooke said.

"Looks like it's just you and me Wednesday then AJ" I laughed.

"Sorry I'm going to be out of town" Aj said sympathetically.

"Oh alright" I said.

"Sorry" he said with a small smile.

"It's fine" I said.

"Well on that note I'm going to go pack" AJ said.

"Where are you going?" Brooke asked.

"Just to a friends place for a couple of days for a project we're working on" AJ said, "I leave Wednesday morning and should be back sometime Friday"

"Oh ok" Brooke said.

"And I am going to unpack" I laughed and grabbed my bag. I went upstairs to my room and set my bag down on my bed. I unpacked and put my dirty clothes in the hamper and pushed my suitcase under my bed.