his eys were fierce and deep..

the moment i stopped the car he iimediately opened the door angrily and grabbed ann's wrist..

sam: hey james! chill!!

he stoppd and glared at me

jameS: chill? (scoffed)

he removed ann's seatbelt and pulled her out. i quickly get off the car and stopped him..

jameS: (looks at sam while holding ann's wrist)

sam: (glares at james)

ann's silent. she doesn't want to speak but i can see the hurt feelings inside her eyes.

sam: let her go.

the nerves on his jaw appeared and his eyes were glued upon me..

sam: i said let her go.

james: who the hell are you to say that.

he turned and dragged ann inside the house..

ann: oww..! let me go! sam!!

i can't do anything to save her..

they're engaged. i don't have the right..

but..i love her.. and i'll fight for her.

NArrator's POV:

james: (throws ann on the sofa) 

ann: OWW! are you crazy?!

james: are you blind. are you deaf. are you insensitive. ARE YOU?!!!!

ann's eyes shut because of fear. james angry face seemed to haunt her..

ann: (breathes hard)

james: do you like him?  (breathes hard)

ANN: (looks blankly on an empty space) i never said that.

jameS: THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH SAM?!! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS, DIDN'T WE?!--- DIDN'T WE?!!!!

ann: yes.

jameS: am i not enough ann.. AM I NOT ENOUGH?!!!

ann looked up to james with tears on the corners of her eyes..

ann: should i ask you that question? am i not enough for you? (sobs) you always see her--you always notice her.. how about me james? (cries softly) what about me? you can date, but i can't? you can be with someone else, but i can't? you can kiss someone else, and i can't? you can like someone else, and i can't? are you crazy..i know i'm not enough. i know that she's better tahn me. i know that you love her so much. i know that you care for her more than your life. now, do you think you have the right to ask you if you're enough for me? you never cared for me james..even once..