Too Soon- II

Aaron pov
"We are so happy to have you in our family." Mother said to Seira who had a deep blush on her cheeks. Jessica suddenly sat beside me after visting the bathroom. "Hey Aaron." She always had this seductive tone whenever she spoke to us. Damon and me. Slut.
"How are you sweety?" I asked and she put her hand on my thigh. "Im all good and you?"
Her hand stroked up and down when i caught her hand and smirked at her. "Control." She grinned and took a sip of her wine.

I looked at Seira who was talking to Dayana about her emergency this morning. I remember the last time, i was at the hospital and saw her breakdown in tears after Reece...died.

Seira pov
Dayana had pretty interesting stories of her college where she began to have a crush on someone who ended up being gay. Shame.

"Ok guys! Its dessert time!" She clapped her hands and grabbed me to the kitchen. "I need help. I dont know how to make the chocolate topping."
"I'll do it." Taking the chocolate, i mixed a bit of white and dark chocolate and used bitter hot chocolate sauce. The cake was puffy and chocolate, taking the sauce, i drizzled everything on it and it spread out on every side.

"Mind if i taste it?" I heard a voice. Aaron stood with a glass with lots of wine. "You are most welcome." He put a finger in the sauce bowl and licked off the sauce. "Hmmm...nice." he said looking at me.
"Alcohol is not good if you have a lot of it." I took his glass and put it on the counter.
"Its necessary. It helps to forget a few painful memories." "Like what?" I asked.

"Like you getting married to Damon." I froze at his words. He looked super serious when he broke into a chuckle. "Im kidding." I smacked his arm.
"Hows Daniel?" I asked. "He's a bit depressed but he is coping."
"Its all because of..." i paused when Dayana walked in calling us.

Damon pov
I never glanced at the Harris' once. Looking at them brings more pain and rage. With Aaron, Seira walked and sat next to me and i held her hand, she smiled. "You want a slice?" I asked and she shook her head. "Why?" You didnt eat much.
"Im full." I frowned but continued listening to my dad jabber.

Seira pov
While i sat all comfortable next to Damon, i felt something warm moving up on my thigh.
Looking down, it was a hand. Michael.

He looked at me cautioned and sipped on his wine. I crossed my leg and pulled the dress down in vain. He shifted in his chair and his hand was back on my thigh, this time fingers digging into my skin.

My breathing got rapid and my feet had a pin pricking feeling. Anxiety rose back in me. My grip on Damon's hand got tighter when he looked at me confused. I had tears on the edge as Michael's fingers bruised my thigh.
"Whats wrong baby?" He whispered. I slowly leaned back in my chair and he saw Michael's nasty stunt.

A very different and bad side of Damon was beginning to show on his face. Abruptly, he stood up pulling me also. Gabriel and others looked at us.
"Anything wrong son?" He asked. Damon looked at me and spoke, "Im just going to show Seira around." They all smiled and he took my hand and strolled upstairs and i, mindlessly followed him.

Damon pov
I took her to my room amd closed the door pushing her against it. She had her hands all shivering and tears on the way. "What was that bitch doing?" I gritted. She looked scared. Calm down Damon.

"Baby, answer me. What happened?"
"He...he had his hand on my leg. I moved my leg but he still..."

I kissed her. My arms on the door trapped her completely, he lips were soft from the worry and crying. I moved an arm and strolled down her side. Past the side of her face, her neck...she moaned. Weak spot number one. I continued the torture and moved my touch on the side of her breasts, to her stomach then, her behind.

She pulled back breathing heavily as i was. Her hands fisting my shirt. "Your lips are soft." I said and pulled her back into it again.

Seira pov
Damon and i kissed. The thought made me blush so badly. Michael and his wife already left and it was our turn. "I am so happy you came." Paula gave me a kiss on the forehead. Whats with the kisses?
Blushing, Damon and i went to the car and drove off.

My restlessness went to hell and the entire me melted in his presense. He had my hand in his. The entire drive was silent and deafening.

At home ...
Seira pov
He parked the car when Bernard approached him with a few things. I walked into the elevator along with him and he talked on the phone. Opening the door of the house, i stepped in when something stopped me by my wrist. Looking back, it was Damon.

"I'll talk to you later." He dropped the call. "We're not done here baby." He pulled me and pinned me against the door and locked it. "Damon...its late. You have work..."
"Fuck. The. Work." He leaned in and took over my lips. His teeth picked into my lower lip. "Ahh!" I gasped. "Hush baby." He carried on and kissed me with my hand in his hair and his hand squeezing my bum.

From the lips, he worked on his charm on my jaw, then my ear lobe where he grazed his teeth and bit it. Inside me slowly a burning sensation began, my stomach had solid butterflies and a storm of heat hit me.
"Lets get you outta' the dress." He scooped me in his arms and made his way to the room.

I stood frozen, eyes down, heartbeat racing and watched my tangled fingers. I felt his fingers send tingles just by touching my zipper. The zip slowly went down.
I closed my eyes.