one month later-The wedding

Seira pov
I was going to called Mrs. Valero in just a few hours. Before i counted a month, then days and now hours. That was how close i was.

Right now, i was in bed thinking and partly imagining how will it be after i get married to him.
Then glanced around my room, i would probably wont get a chance to stay here again. Fixing my bed, i strolled around my own room looking at my old stuff. I opened my closet and pulled out the last drawer where i put all my old stuff.
There was an album of me and my biological parents which Ma gave me when she and Dad told me the truth. Then there was a small diary which used to be my friend during uni. It had contact numbers, notes on bones and the central nervous system. I used to square glasses at that time...
Shh, i still do.

I went for long shower and wore blue shorts and a shoulder drop tshirt that said 'Best parents'. Instead of sulking they seemed all happy happy doing the most contributions to the wedding.
Taking my phone, i opened tge door and went downstairs. Ma was all chilled and dad was checking the guest list.
"Hey." I said. When they noticed the tshirt the two shook their heads and gave me a group hug.
"We will miss you baby girl." Dad said squeezing me tight.
"Me too."

Together, we made our favourites for breakfast and ate.

Damon pov
A few hours, sitting in my study i thought about all things done in the past thirty days.

*Flashback*
Damon pov
I was told to personally meet Seira and tell her that the wedding date was fixed for twenty days later. If she wanted to change, she had to say now.
I drove to her home and saw that her parents were out. Her deathtrap was parked carefully under the shade.
"Oh no! How you could you do this. Arggh!!!" I heard loud shouting of Seira at someone.
The door was left ajar, i opened it and walked in further to see who it was inside with her,
"What the hell!" She shouted facing someone i couldnt see. She had huge white headsets on with a game remote in her hand. She jumped in the air and strike it hard. Like playing tennis.
I moved in to see her play tennis on the Wii.
*End of Flashback.*

Damon pov
I mocked at the memory. Seira. She was playing video games.
Well i have a surprise for you!

My family was busy on the last final touches to the day. Mother was busy with the priest and the altar along with dad. Dayana was with Seira helping her be my bride. Surprisingly, be the independent buffoon, i declared to do everything for me by myself.

Seira pov
I had exact five hours to go. Dayana busied herself with my hair while Sarah just arrived with my dress. It was sleek and white. A little flowy waist down. It had an exposed back with a white lace design over it. It was dad's choice.

"You are gonna' look like Aphrodite today. I'll make sure." Dayana said pinning my hair up with locks falling to my cheeks.
"Just make me recognisable." I said making her snort.

After almost three hours of; make up, dressing up, meeting a few people, talking to my seniors, i was now ready to go...and get married.

"You look fantastic!" Ma walked in with dad all stunned. "Do i look that bad?" I asked.
"You look like Hulk." Dad stepped forward put me at arms length and frowned. "Serious?" Ma snorted and smacked his arm. "He's lying. You look...like my angel." She said. "My angel. Correction." Dad added pulling me in a hug. "I will miss you dad. A lot."
"We will both miss you too." Ma joined the hug. "Group hug!" Sarah and Dayana shouted and joined us. I was engulfed in their warmth and tears threatened to fall but didnt.
"Dont you dare cry!" Dayana cautioned. "She is right. Its a happy moment. Lets hold back the tears today." Sarah said and Ma wiped her tears smiling.
True. Im getting married to the right man. Why should i cry?

Flashback*
Seira pov
"I refused many times because..." the words failed me. I was going to say something bad to Damon which would put him on the edge.
"Tell me." He held my hands and watched intently looking worried as i was.
"Seira? Why are your hands shaking?" He held my right hand and squeezed it.
"Damon i suffer from infertility."
He continued to look into me probably was looking for words to reject me. Im a useless woman that cant give a child to her family.
"I know that." I froze.

End of flashback*

Damon pov
I knew her state. It was said in her reports that she had only two percent chances of pregnancy but was on a potential stage. It didnt bother me. She needed time.

You need time too, Damon.

I still told her that she was the one i wanted and no one else. Just in an hour, i will have Seira coming with me here back home.

At the altar...
Damon pov
Here i was standing waiting for my dear Seira in white. My ears are eager to hear the 'i do' from her pretty mouth.

The priest said a few words reminding everyone here about what a marriage was about and what it held forward for a couple. I heard and processed slowly when i heard him call for the bride. Looking ahead, everyone looked back and stood, my eyes darted to where Derek stood arm in arm with my woman. Seira. She wore a white wedding gown that had flow waist down, full sleeve. Her hair out in locks with the lace veil. She walked until the steps where i pulled out my hand for her. We made eye contact leaving her to blush.
I still had that effect on her.

She placed her hand and i tugged for her to stand in front. The priest spoke. I watched.

I watched Seira, the girl who wanted to be my better half. Her lips were harlot red, deep and beautiful. Unexpectedly, a tear fell from her right eye.
"Seira Carter. Do accept Damon Valero as your loyal husband?" The statement made my heart race.

Seira pov
"I do." When i said that, there a few cheers but my eyes never left Damon's. He let go of a sigh.
"Damon Valero, do you accept..."
"I do." He didnt let the priest finish and the crowd went crazy with the celebrations.

He's gonna' kiss you.
The thought made me blush hard. "I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride." My heartbeat could be heard in my ear.
Damon lifted the veil and cupped my right cheek. We were nose to nose.
"Dont worry." He muttered and kissed my forehead, as i closed my eyes, tears silently fell.