I knew you would say that.

Seira pov
Waking up used to be the most easy things for me from childhood. But today i felt all lazy and cozy.
I didnt feel like doing anything.

Then you will never hear from me again.

Thats what he meant. He would never see me, meet me again. Right now i cant even think about anything else apart from him.
I stared at the ceiling for almost two hours. It was half seven now, and i still didnt feel like moving at all. I just wanted to think and think, about Damon.

He says i have an effect on him. From the day he saw me. Then he 'stalked' me to the restaurant and then came to the success party.
That reminded me about something.
His gift.

Climbing out of bed, i walked over to my closet that had a small dressing area for me.
Opening the middle drawer, i pulled out a small jewellery box and opened it. It had the bracelet-ring combo. I put it on.

*Flashback*
"Happy birthday! My baby!" She shouted. She was my mom. She wore the same colour as i did and made me a choco-mint cake. She gave a small box when he, my dad picked me up. High.
"Happy birthday baby girl!" Putting me down, they showered me with gifts.
The one i loved was the bracelet with the ring.

*End of Flashback*

"Seira?" A voice broke the silence that was just beginning to be hilarious.
"Yes?" Dad stood holding a small coffee tray with two mugs. Of coffee.

"You okay?" He asked. I stared at him through the big mirror ahead of me. Lying, i nodded.

Carefully, i put back the bracelet and side hugged my dad. "I got coffee." He said.
"But i havent brushed my teeth yet."
"Doesnt matter." I took the mug with two teddy bears saying 'Best Daughter'.

How can you leave them?

Dont overthink. Thats what he asked me. I said i will.

"Dad?" We both sat on the bench in the garden and watched Ma drive away for work. She blowed a kiss.
"Hmm?"
"What do you think about...Damon?"
Dad blew his coffee and looked aheac pointing to a bunch of different flowers.
"Can you those flowers over there?" I nodded.
"Though being all of different colours, many shapes and various breeds, they are still called flowers. They're to be watered everyday, but it still depends on them whether thry want to grow or not."

I tried throwing this example far in my mind.
He continued, "You are a flower too. Beautiful for anyone to pluck you out, for anyone not to water you, but its all on you! You have to decide whats right and wrong. Asking me about how Damon is to me will make no difference. What you think of him is the only thing that matters."
"So tell me Seira, how is Damon, to you?" I just stared at the deep green grass under my feet. And spoke,

"I find him sweet, elegant, flirty and handsome." Dad chuckled at the last word.
"What? You dont find him handsome?"
He shook his head smiling. "I do. But i thought you would say something deep and serious." I joined him.
"He is just...different."
"Good different or bad different?"
I tried sipping but nothing came, i looked in, it was empty.

At a work...
Damon pov
"Liam, its high time to bring out a new look to the tablet. Its been seven months to the last design. Since our year is ending, i want to launch a new tablet. Got it?"
I said.
"Yes Sir. I knew this would come so i have already started working on it." A smile dragged along my lips.
"Good. Very good Liam. Reach to me when you're finished."
"Will do."
Putting that phone down, i got another one.
"Yes Dayana?" My little sister called mainly for bizarre stuff but what is the problem now?
"Aaron is back! Damon, Aaron is back."

When she said that, my heart beat ceased.
What the fuck? Why is he here?
"Dayana, thats great. Can we talk later? I have a meeting right now. Yeah?"
"Okay. Come home soon as you finish."
She wants me to drive thirty minutes home to see that dude there? Thats crazy as hell.

Face it Damon.

I picked up phone and called Dad.
"Yes Damon?"
"I got news he is back!" Sudddnly a girl screamed in the background.
"Dad? Whats going on?"
"Its Dayana. He got her something she doesnt have, i guess." I sighed. "Are you coming home?"
"Maybe."

Seira pov
I was at my favourite coffee shop where i used to get fresh blueberries, i still do.
"Hey Seira!" I turned around to find the owner, Mrs. Toby in her all so cute blue dress.
"Simon! Fresh blueberries on table two. Quick!" She shouted out walking to me. I laughed.
"Really you dont have to." I hugged her."

Then, while the blueberries were here, i told her everything. Why am i here and not at work?
Why am i alone in the shop?
Who am i thinking of and why?

"He seems decent to me. I think you should say yes my dear."
I popped in a berry in my mouth.
"So what do i do?" I asked.
"Well i dont know but i can give you a tip."
I looked at her in confusion.
"When i was young, i had this huge crush on the Mayor's son. I told my mother, and she only said, be with someone who loves you, not vice versa."
Do i love Damon?
But does he? Maybe. Marry him?

"If a man tells you that he loves you, there a chances of him leaving but if he says he wants you, he will never let you go." She was right. Like very.

Be mine.
That what Damon asked for.

I know what to say.

Damon pov
Doing my check on some files, my PA knocked in her head.
"Sir. Ms. Carter is here to see you."
Seira?
My heart beat raised. Before grinning badly, i just nodded.
What if she says no?

Optimism.
The door opened and she walked in jeans, with a dark blue shirt. Her hair was in a soft braid dangling down her shoulder.
I stood up.

"Hey." She happily whispered but there was something else in that shine in her eyes. Its a good sign.
"Hey. Sit." She sat on the chair in front of the desk and i joined her sitting on the one next to her.
"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.
"Whats wrong?" I asked.
"Like...you said, i thought about it and asked a few people. What they said was sort of hard to digest at first but now...i've made my mind Damon."

Please dont say no.
"Yes Damon. I will marry you."
My breathing stopped and i looked her, a small smile crept up my lips and...
A tear from her eyes.
"Then why are you crying?"
"I feel so dumb that i didnt understand what you were doing so far. You were not forcing me, or either doing things. You just asked me. Many times. And...i just... couldnt understand..."
I engulfed her in a strong embrace.
"You said yes, thats what matters."
She is so delicate and has those child feelings that make her...
My baby girl.

"My baby girl."