~Need Suggestions~

Ello my lovely readers now I know what you must be thinking at this point, and it's why the hell am I putting it on hole. Well that's because I just don't have the inspiration to write this story. I know it sucks that I'm leaving you guys hanging around but I just don't have the motivation to finish or continue writing it.
But I have something important to ask out of all the people reading my book or story or whatever.
I need suggestions of what to write next!

Since I can't think of really anything on the top of my head to write about right now I'm asking for you my lovely readers to help me out, and give me suggestions of what I should write next.
I would love to read your suggestions and make it into a book.

I just need your guys help to give me a story to write and I'll write it for you.
I'll even put in my author notebook what I'm going to write next.
I'll look through everyone of the suggestions you give me.
I'll put up a voting page in my author notebook to let you choose the story I should write.

I won't be unfair tho and leave every suggestion out I'll take the ones that didn't get into the drawing or voting board and combine the suggestions or put them to the side for a story that I'll write with the time I have.

Thanks for reading this and I know I haven't written in a while and I know I'm an asshole for not writing and holding the book you already know my reason and thanks again for everything guys.

Love you readers and please leave a suggestion and I'll use it no matter what! Love ya and ciao!!!